Switch to Forum Live View Please pray for my family and I
5 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2009 - 2:52PM #1
Parks

My fiance and I recently moved into our first place together, and since then, our financial situation has gotten pretty bad. We have been struggling to pay the bills, feed the kids, we are now down to one vehicle. Which actually just broke down and cost us almost the entire house payment to get up and running. Today was the first day back to school for the kids and unfortunately we were barely able to provide school supplies. I keep telling him to "keep faith" and "God will provide" whenever I see/hear the frustration in his voice. But sometimes, even for me, it is easier said than done. I can feel myself breaking down and I am putting this prayer request out there, not only in hopes that my prayers for our prosperity are soon answered but also a prayer for strength for myself and my fiance.  Thank you all in advance and God bless!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2009 - 3:23PM #2
dpatel

I'm praying for you and your loved ones. God bless

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2009 - 10:02AM #3
Luvelshadi

Smile Lord I know things are hard dear... I don't have kids in school anymore & it's a good thing cause I don't know where we'd get the money.... have faith & remeber that God won't put anything on us we can't bear, or that we can't find a way out of... wish I could do more ,but most important is I can lift you up to Him !!!!!    

In His Grip, me
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2009 - 4:56PM #4
Mikelaw276

My prayer are with all of you

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2009 - 7:37PM #5
andrewcyrus

prayers on the way for your families health, prosperity and happiness. S

Here are a couple of tubes for your journey.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibzvBFM8igE&NR=1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9K4BKkLaCI

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2009 - 8:15AM #6
Eyesofabeholder

I read your post and thought I had posted and forgot.... prayers are coming your way.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2009 - 1:24PM #7
Meerie

Sometimes prayer or someone saying I will pray for you doesnt sound enough.....I have been a situation where I asked for help,the first few that said I will pray it was nice,then things kept and are still not seeming much,well not better.They would say have you prayed,which made me mad,because even if you dont pray on a normal day to day,in certain situations everyone does.WELL,I have found that it does work if we open our eyes afterword.We all get that lil,blessing that keeps us going when we think we cant.It might be our childs smile,or finding a 20 dollar bill...So,in that I will pray for the blessings we dont see,the lil one's that count in a BIG way.Sometimes drizzle in a drouht can be better then a strong thunder storm..I will pray for you today.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2009 - 6:48AM #8
Lovelysista

My prayers go out to you and your family. Just remember where two or three are gathered, God is in the midst. He is here today and I believe within my heart that things will change for the better. Jesus never fails.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2009 - 10:20AM #9
Cyriac

Though i amjust new to this site and joined few hrs back , iam inspired to pray for you friend in Christ Jesus. Asyou Believe and trust in His Name ,HE will never abandon your needs ,because that is what i experience day to day. Precious Jesus , be with this person whoever heor she is, let Your presence be with them and let Your peace flow .Your word says ask , seek and find, surely there you are when we call upon seeking and finding You , You shall hear us and fulfill our needs. My Lord shall supply all our needs, And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus,And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 30, 2009 - 9:21PM #10
Littlewings

wishing you a special blessing for financial releif, may  strength & courage stand strong behind you, may God bless & keep you, may he send his angels to guide and replenish you, and help you through your troubled times. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook