5 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2009 - 4:31PM #1
natsim7

Hi,

I posted this on the Spirit Guides board-but decided maybe someone here could help me as well. Last night I was laying in bed on my stomach, all lights off total darkness. As I was dozing off I heard a high pitched sound-almost like a radio tuning/screech-in my right ear. It was loud-very! I jumped-turned to look and nothing. Any take?

Thanks in advance!

Natasha

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2009 - 5:50PM #2
Dreamweever2

Hi Natasha. I know that this board has been slow lately. I don't know if this might help you any, or if it's even the same thing, but I thought I would share it. I have something similar that happens to me. Sometimes I get this loud screeching sound in my right ear like you do. It's been going on for years. What happens with me is when I am around a loud noise, or if for some reason I am talking too loud or yell, the sound begins. It's not all the time, and once in a while, not often, I'll get it for no reason at all. If you have ever been in a place where a microphone has gotten too close to an amplifier and it screeches real loud, that is what it sounds like to me. You can look at this link that I will put below and see if this might be what is going on. It's just a thought, and I think it's what goes on with me.

www.mayoclinic.com/health/tinnitus/DS003...

This may or may not be it. Just a thought...

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2009 - 7:52AM #3
Leolotus

Hi there

I think what you are experiencing is the lead in to astral projection.  I have had it a couple of times myself.  If you read any books about astral travelling they tell you the noise is one of the first stages, if you can keep conscious through this sometimes you can consciously astral travel and go on journeys.  I have never consciously done this but sometimes I have had the jolt that occurs when you come back into your body.

Perhaps someone who can consciously astal project could explain it in more detail.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2009 - 9:29AM #4
natsim7

Hi Leolotus:

I figured it was spiritually related, but never thought astral projection, I thought spirit guide/messaging, prepping for channeling. However, the astral projection is something to ponder as well. Thanks for your input!

Natasha

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2009 - 6:35PM #5
windwizard

Natasha,

There was a time last year when I recall speaking on a similar subject here on intuitive.  Now as many know I do 'travel'  quite regularly, but I dont recall ever hearing a screech sound before my journey.  This is not to say it cannot be that way for some, as anything is really plausible in the Spiritual world!   :)

Another quick thought that came to mind when I read your post was often I hear my name being called (sometimes even yelled at me)  when someone is in search of me yet they are not even in the same City when I hear never mind the same room!   LOL  I cannot explain that but I do know for me it happens quite frequently........as well at times if I pay close attention after hearing this I will 'hear' a message that is either for me or someone ive been in contact with recently.  Again, not something I can immediatly explain, but can indeed promise you it happens!

Those who have crossed over as well as our Guardians have their own unique ways of attempting to reach out and help whenever they can.  This sound you hear,  is it always exactly the same?  How about when you hear it, is that always the same also?

I await your feedback on this topic!

Love and Radiant Light.......WIND

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook