Switch to Forum Live View Prayer for Prosperity, Happiness and Success
5 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2009 - 12:55PM #1
medacc1

I am requesting prayer that I will continue to be successful in school and will earn my PhD in psychology and my Doctorate in Ministry so that I can help troubled children, teens and families in crisis.  I am also requesting prayer for my fiance Warren "Jay" that we will be together soon as we should be as blessed married oneness under the eyes of God, Amen.  There is 800 some odd miles between us(he is in North Carolina and I am in Tennessee).  The distance is wearing heavily on our relationship.  So please pray that we will be together(permanently under the same roof)soon.

I request for prayer for my immediate family that we continue in God's Word and in His missions for our lives.  I request prayer for my church family that our pastor will find his humility and we can finally be on one accord with each other in order to continue to carry out the Lord's work.  In Jesus Name.

In His powerful mighty Holy Name, a special prayer for the protection of all the children and senior citizens and for our President, Barack Obama and his family.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2009 - 4:35PM #2
dpatel

You have my prayers. God bless you and yours.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2009 - 7:22AM #3
Lovelaughpray

Bless you and Warren inyour desire to help others. May youy soon be together! Amen.

..get wisdom and understanding and above all learn to Love unconditionaly
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2009 - 9:10AM #4
Luvelshadi

will be praying & you & yours.. Go with God, meSmile                       

In His Grip, me
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement