Switch to Forum Live View secret places of prayer,,,
5 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2009 - 4:48PM #1
Dragonflys

:john 1:47,48 And jesus will see us also in the secret places of prayer if we will seek Him for light  that we may know what is truth . Angels from the world of light will be with those who in humility of heart seek for divine guidance. The Holy spirit exalts and glorifies the savior.,,,him jesus says 'he shall show it unto you ;john 16:14 .The spirit of truth is the only effectual teacher of the divine truth .i saw thee,,,prophectically and with spontanitiy , you can pray and dance ,bow and honor him  in song and dances for heaven ,,his delight ! I f you do this 'Delight  in him , and your desires of your heart will be your treasure,this is a practice of saying also the lords prayer everyday in the morning till night as many times you can fit in , too for cleansing to be fresh for his presence,,,praise is so beautiful and wonderful to practice everyday if you do his practices youll be more concecrated  to god and and you will have more peace ,even thru the storms of life ,I am trying this ,and my life is falling into a place of secret  rest  and comfort ,,, 

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2009 - 3:06AM #2
Dragonflys

Dear Lord, help me to understand that a Christian life devoid of joy is unbiblical and really not worth having.  How can I not have joy knowing You love me, are with me, and promise to help and bless me forever?

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2009 - 4:30AM #3
Dragonflys

I NOW KNOW THAT ONLY JESUS CAN CLEANSE THE SOUL TEMPLE. BUT HE WILL NOT FORCE HIS WAY IN ,"I STAND AT THE DOOR AND KNOCK. IF YOU HEAR MY VOICE AND OPEN THE DOOR, I WILL COME IN ' HIS PRESENCE CLEANSES THE HEART AMD MAKES IT A HOLY TEMPLE-A PLACE WHERE GOD CAN LIVE .WE HAVE TO ASK HIM ,AND CONTINUALLY CLEANSE OUR SELVES,YOU CAN NOT PRODUCE FRUIT ALONE ,'I AM THE TRUE VINE YOU MUST REMAIN IN ME,, THE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTIZES ALL BELIEVERS INTO THE ONE TRUE CHURCH,WHICH IS THE BODY OF CHRIST,THAT HE INDWELLS IN US ,WE ARE CALLED TO LIVE IN POWER NOT TO FULFIL THE LUST OF THE FLESH BUT TO BEAR FRUIT TO THE GLORY OF GOD.READ ALSO AND USE THE WORD OF GOD - THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT ,AND JESUS IS THE WORD, READ EPHESIANS6;10-17 THE ARMOR OF GOD,WE MUST NEVER FORGET WE ARE IN SPIRITUALWARFARE WANT TO BE BLESSED SPEAK THE BLESSINGS  WITH PRAYER !!

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 07, 2009 - 2:55PM #4
Dragonflys
{ Trust God enough, and your weakness will not matter. }  ,,,,,, "WARM UP BEFORE EXERCISING" 

Always remember, we are weak but God is strong.  In order for us to gain the strength that is necessary to face life's challenges we must learn to tap into God's power.  Every athlete knows the importance of warming up before a competition.  If they do not warm up, bend, stretch and get mentally prepared, they will not be able to compete effectively.  It works the same way in the spirit realm, in order for us to be effective in our relationships with God, ourselves, and those we come into contact with, we must warm up spiritually.  This can only be accomplished by spending quiet time in meditation and prayer.  We must trust that when we prepare mentally and spiritually by spending quiet time with God, it will warm us up to be able to face any trial that comes our way.  If we take the time to deliberately warm up everyday, we will be surprised at the victories we can achieve.

My voice You shall hear in the morning O Lord; in the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up. Psalm 5:3

I pray I may start each day in quiet meditation.  Let me warm up by beginning my day with You and be given all of the strength and power that is needed for the many challenges that I will face today.

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2009 - 3:58PM #5
Dragonflys

Aug 10, 2009 -- 4:48PM, Dragonflys wrote:

:john 1:47,48 And jesus will see us also in the secret places of prayer if we will seek Him for light  that we may know what is truth . Angels from the world of light will be with those who in humility of heart seek for divine guidance. The Holy spirit exalts and glorifies the savior.,,,him jesus says 'he shall show it unto you ;john 16:14 .The spirit of truth is the only effectual teacher of the divine truth .i saw thee,,,prophectically and with spontanitiy , you can pray and dance ,bow and honor him  in song and dances for heaven ,,his delight ! I f you do this 'Delight  in him , and your desires of your heart will be your treasure,this is a practice of saying also the lords prayer everyday in the morning till night as many times you can fit in , too for cleansing to be fresh for his presence,,,praise is so beautiful and wonderful to practice everyday if you do his practices youll be more concecrated  to god and and you will have more peace ,even thru the storms of life ,I am trying this ,and my life is falling into a place of secret  rest  and comfort ,,, 

THE LORD'S PRAYER IS A SERIES OF DETERMINED AFFIRMATIONS.,,,WHY IS IT SO POWERFUL? PERHAPS BECAUSE IT TUNES YOU INTO THE SAME MAGICAL MIRACLE CONSCIOUSNESS THAT  JESUS HAD FOR MANIFESTING IN PROSPERITY ,WHEN HE  AND HOW HE DID EVERYTHING HE DID . ALSO LIKE WHEN HE MULTIPLIED THE LOAVES AND FISHES TO FEED SO MANY,PAID TAXES WITH MONEY FROM THE FISH'S MOUTH, AND TURNED WATER INTO THE FINEST WINE ,,,, !!!  --- PRAYERFULLY  PRACTICING ALL HIS TEACHINGS IS MORE THAN WE KNOW ,,,  REPEATING THE LORDS PRAYER AS HE SAID TO , WE SHOULD PRAY, BUT REPEATING IT A FORM OF A MAGIC I SAY IS  MY VOODOO &  LOL,,,BUT IT IS MAGICAL , THE SPOKEN WORDS ,ALWAYS WAS AND IS ,,IT IS A GREAT SUCCESS FORMULA IN INVOKING HEALING ,PEACE OF MIND,VITALITY, RIGHT ACTION IN ONE'S AFFAIRS TO COME AND LAY IT DOWN ALONE ,CAUSE NO ONE CAN REALLY GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS OR HELP YOU ONLY YOU ALONE ,  ,, ALSO IT WILL HELP IN  PROSPERITY ,AND GUIDANCE, AS WELL AS A GREAT POWER FOR BREAKING UP AND DISSOLVING HARD CONDITIONS ,,QUICKLY ,,,!,,AS YOU SAY IT DAILY, THIS GREAT PRAYER MAY EVEN SHOCK YOU !!,,INTO A GREATER GOOD THAN YOU HAVE EVER KNOWN !!!! THAT IS WHAT I DO,,, GOOD VIBRATIONS TO ME AND YOU !!!

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2010 - 10:07PM #6
Dragonflys
GOD'S PRESENCE...IT'S AROUND YOU RIGHT NOW  !!!   Whether you know it or not, God's spirit is with you all day long.  There are no thoughts, no plans, no impulses, and no emotions that He does not know about.  Make sure your conduct conforms to His conduct not the worlds conduct.  Don't depend on the approval and disapproval of others.  For it's what God thinks that is important that counts,,For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light."  Luke 8:17
BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook