5 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2009 - 10:05PM #1
Kaekae

My mom has been in the hospital for over  a month. She had emergency brain surgery.  she hasnt responded to anything as far as hearing or noticing if we are there to see her.  I've had two dreams about her so far.  The first dream was my sister yelling at me asking why is our mom dead.  Then I woke up screaming. The second dream I had last night...my fiance' who mad at me right now was there, my brothers (one brother is mad at me), my sister, Im not sure if my dad was there (he's been decease for over 20 years now) but I think he was, my fiance's brother and his wife and my mom were all in the waiting room at the hospital. My mom waswalking around and gave my brother thats mad at me a cookie or something and everyone else was  still grieving. I came rushing in with a friend of mine (i dont know who she was) and snatch the book off the table where the name was to see who every one was sad over. When i saw the name...it said "Scott Shaw", which is someone I dont know. What could these dreams mean?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2009 - 7:13AM #2
dreamhealth

This is a distressing time for you. Although you may understandably focus more on your Mom's status in relation to the dream, remember that your dreaming process is keeping your life in balance.  The relationships are stressors, too. the unknown, your experience in the past...all rolled up in a dream story. Therein, the mix is so complex that the dream doesn't gell into a simple "meaning."

Hope this helps. Dreams are usually mysteries which, in the end, make us more aware and capable of living.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2009 - 12:33AM #3
acii

The cookie is a peace offering. something "Sweet" to help clear the air of all the tension. Mom walking around shows that her spirit is still active and she can hear, see, and understand what is going on in the room even if her body is immobile. The book snatching is part of an anger action, as you may feel the others are not as concerned as you are - a sign you are searching for "true" feelings. Friend going with you shows spiritual guidance - yes, you are receiving some. Scott Shaw shows that some people DO care, but you cannot tell from the outside who they are.

Just GUESSING here, but I think scott shaw may be a metaphor - for "shore" meaning your mother is on the brink of another world. Sounds like her soul has not yet decided whether to stay or not. Pay attention to your dreams - she will communicate with you thru dreams. Be prepared when you go to bed to remember the dreams, and when you wake up, keep your eyes closed until you remember them. The message will come.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook