Switch to Forum Live View Simple Most Perfect Prayer
6 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 11:02AM #1
Alexvh11

It's been said the simple most perfect prayer is "Thank you!"...Thank you God for the perfect outworking of this situation... Even though I may not see the way, thank you God for guiding and providing...

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2009 - 11:34PM #2
Sara333

I totally agree that THANK YOU is the most perfect prayer we can send up!

However, I've spent decades working on how to get prayers answered, which has resulted in a great many thank-you prayers on my part. If you're interested, the basics of what I've learned are at petitioninggod.com.

God bless!

Sara

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2009 - 10:02PM #3
dreamhealth

Thank you. This is wonderful.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2009 - 10:29AM #4
k-bearsmom

...thank you

and

HELP ! ! ! ! ! !

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2009 - 1:30PM #5
Suezlu

One that is issued from your whole heart to God!  That is so profound and with all your spirit that you pray whatever you have prayed for with all your heart.  Of course all prayers are perfect because it come from you to God.  There isn't one over the other.  You have asked, talked or called in pain to your creator and his helpers for guidance, help, or a quick thanks.  Kind of like one sin isn't better than another sin.  God's eyes=all bad and Thank Him that we have forgiveness!  Of course Human Eyes=we tend to rank the worst to the lest in sins.  Wrong answer!  LOL!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2009 - 4:47PM #6
Mr2020

My elders called Tobacco, "the thank you plant".

It was smoked during prayer.  Carrying the thankfulness and gratitude up to the heavans.

I gotta wonder, if we smoked tobacco today, with thankfulness, how different the world would be.

Prayerfully,

Twenty Twenty

Exhostage changes name and turns professional visionary.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2011 - 3:25PM #7
PrayerMonger

I feel as though every prayer should be simple in its own way.  We shouldn't talk to god as if it were a dissertation.  Show your love, ask for love in return.

Here are a few simple prayers that i've found helpful for when i'm trying to teach my kids a new prayer at sunday school.

My favorite Prayers.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook