Switch to Forum Live View prayer request, job letter
6 years ago  ::  May 28, 2009 - 7:30AM #1
Timber.beliefnet.com

Hi,

I just posted this & wanted to post here as well.

First of all thanks to those who prayed for me - I know that that is why I am still here. I knwo that -the power of prayer  Please continue to pray for me and my family (*below), i am so drained - the range/depth of despair, fear numbness at times (!) ... we are tired. It is over  6months now. please say a pray for us -that the only job prospect, the employer we have been waiting to hear from, since the beginning of the week, will confirm in writing very soon. We have very little time left & very little energy. thanks again for your prayers, have a good & peaceful day (as in peace of mind), timbre

-----------------------------  -

(*Prayer circle, Wed May 27 /09 - job offer letter

Like so many, time is critical(!) for us. Please pray that the (expected) letter of job offer arrives this week - and that there have been no more setbacks for us. Please pray for the this job to be settled for our family - we have very stressful time constraints, our emotional energy, and we are afraid. Please pray for the hope of this job to be settled for us Thank you for your time & prayers. timbre)

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 28, 2009 - 9:18AM #2
Lovelaughpray

I pray divine intervention for your job and your family's finances. I know the Lord will come right on time to rescue you. He always does. He is faithful and true. God bless.

..get wisdom and understanding and above all learn to Love unconditionaly
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2009 - 4:21PM #3
Timber.beliefnet.com

thank you fo ryour inspiring & encouraging response

God bless you too, take care

timbre

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2009 - 4:52PM #4
Lovelaughpray