Switch to Forum Live View A wonderful dream!!!
6 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2009 - 8:14PM #1
Rip_layla

My daughter passed on the 19th, 3 months ago. Around the 16th of this month the guilt hit me again of taking her to surgery. I was so sad and crying looking at her pictures, telling her I was so sorry. I fell asleep crying. The next thing I know she was laying next to me in the bed, still in a baby form but able to put together simple baby sentences. We played, I bathed her, changed her clothes, did her hair, read to her, just like she was still here and I wasn't dreaming, but the whole time I knew I was dreaming. As if I knew our time was almost up, I began to cry and tell her how sorry I was for taking her for the surgery. She looked at me and said no no mommy no cry. Not your fault. I looked at her and crying I said its not my fault MooMoo. She say no mommy no be sad. She jumped in my arms and gave me a big hug and kissed me. It was so real I could smell her, feel her. I told her it was the best sugar on this earth and she smiled at me, laughed , and disappeared. I awoke crying, not from sadness, but thinking she is worried about me even from beyond. She knows about the ulcer I have given myself worrying and the depression I have been in and from beyond my angel looked over me and came to me. That is why no one can tell me there is no such thing as an angel because Layla was and still is mine.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2009 - 7:44AM #2
ibelieveinjesus7

I am so sorry for your loss. I agree with you that your dream was to comfort you. I myself have been torn and worn from stress and God allowed me to leave my body and experience Heaven which I did not want to leave. It was an awesome experience to be in that indescribable world. It was so beautiful and peaceful and so filled with love and beauty that I did not want to leave but found myself back in my body. I begged Him to take me back again and He took me back to once again experience it. I was floating over it looking down into the most vivid green meadows and saw the most brilliant flowers and bluest river. When I once again entered my body the stress was gone and I immediately fell into a deep and restful sleep. I awoke with strength and vigor and that strength and sense of peace stayed with me for an entire week; enough for me to have the rest and restoration I so badly needed. I do not and have never done drugs and I had no alcohol (and very rarely did and never now) so it wasn't from anything like that. It was from God because He knew I needed it just as He knew you needed to see your baby so He allowed her to visit you in your dreams. I'm glad He did.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 09, 2009 - 8:03AM #3
boodles1

You and your daughter are wonderful people.

A friend of mine says, we shall all meet again.  And I believe.

May the Lord hold you and your daughter close to his heart, always.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 13, 2009 - 3:39PM #4
Precious1968

So sorry about your babygirl, i have a babygirl and she is my world. Keep that dream close to your heart and your babygirl will always be close to you...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook