6 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2009 - 3:59PM #1
Lphoenix

Please pray for my family and I, the financial situation is getting worse. I am getting to the end of my rope I know Jesus is with me but sometimes my faith is streched. I am just so worried and scared. Please pray. Thank you God bless.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2009 - 9:08PM #2
Lovelaughpray

i pray you release this man of al fear and worry. ive him peaceful sleep and a steady income that overflows with your blessings dear Lord Jesus.. Amen

..get wisdom and understanding and above all learn to Love unconditionaly
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2009 - 1:46PM #3
dpatel

I'm praying for you. Take a look at www.moneysavingexpert.com/ for some tips. God bless you and yours.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2009 - 3:38PM #4
Musicispassion

Know that God will provide everything we need.  I am going through a tough time as well, and keep telling myself that he is doing what he needs to do for us to live a more spiritual life.  We need to give him everything in all we do.  Just remember that he is there with you and your family always.  With HIM all things are possible. 

Keep the faith!  God is great!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2009 - 1:12PM #5
Alh1029

In jesus christ name, we thank you for your blessing and i come to you and ask that you keep that family head up and dont let their faith slip away. You always show up and show out. Their blessing is coming soon and it will be their on time. In jesus name i pray amen

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2009 - 2:39PM #6
Lovelaughpray

Lord bless this family and proide. Amen.

..get wisdom and understanding and above all learn to Love unconditionaly
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook