Switch to Forum Live View urgent prayers needed for a job, finances, career, health
5 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2009 - 11:53AM #1
Maryy7410

Very urgent prayers needed because I lost my job and am facing severe financial and emotional crisis. Please pray I will imediately find a new job with stability, good salary/working conditions, and good medical benefits, so I can support my family& pay all bills without having to receive financial assistance.. I will have to return to school for additional training and it will be a challenge with both work and school.May the Lord assist me in this endeavor of finding the right career path and help me succeed in both school, on the job, and in life.Please pray God will heal all emotional & physical problems so I can perform well at work and all daily activities Thank you for all your prayers. Mary

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2009 - 5:08PM #2
dpatel

You'll be in my prayers. I lost my job too and couldn't find anything for about 8 weeks but things changed and a job came up. God won't let you down. Trust him. I hope everything works out for you. In the meantime, while you don't have work, why not take some time out to spend with your familyand friends or even have some "you" time? - recharge your batteries before you go back to school or work. Let us know how you get on in the next few weeks. God bless

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2009 - 5:51PM #3
moozandsqrl

Mary,

My heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my prayers.  I'm still recovering from the last recession when I went through the same thing and lost everything. But God is good and will provide. Many hugs and blessings to you!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2009 - 8:26AM #4
lynobx

My thoughts and prayers are with you. God works in many ways and knows our needs and will not let you walk alone. He will get you through this just trust and listen. God Bless

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2009 - 9:33AM #5
Jesussuperstar

I am a disabled veteran,for along time my wife didn't work ,like 17 years and we were doing fine then inflation hit and i just can't seem to have enough money to pay the bills even though my wife has took a job ,God always answer my prayer he is working on my situation right now and with you guys praying i think he will just kind of step it up a little and i want to pray for all the people in my situation , Father your word declare that anything you ask the father in my name   (Jesus)

that he will do and it also say that if any two agree as touching anything he will do that what they agree upon ,In Jesus name we pray and agree with your son ,

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2009 - 9:18PM #6
Sunnione

I will be praying for you.  I have been unemployed for the last few months.  I had unexpected difficulties at my last job with another employee.  Although it was not my fault she had worked there longer and I was terminated.  I lost my job through no fault of my own.  I have no idea why this person turned on me or why only a few people at the office believed that she was doing this to me.  I am dealing with some depression  because of this so I could use some prayers also.  I keep telling my self that things happen for a reason and that when one door closes another opens.  I just wish that door would open soon.  May God bless you and your family.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2009 - 5:20PM #7
oneladyofgod

[

please, pray for my brother in law Richards (my lil sister Corina husbands) his sister Tina Robles.  was in a motor cycle accident  today 4/18 (saturday)and is right now in coma. and not responding, she had a helmet on but her head along with the helmet was cracked.. she has blood in the brain (right side) and i very swollen. her neurologist said things look good to him at this point. they will be taking another cat scan tomorrow to see where she is after the swelling has gone down. .
we are in dire need of a miracle. please lets pray that the lord will intervene and stop the bleeding, that the swelling will go down and that she will wake up restored and fully recovered. Amen.My God is able his word says by his strips we are healed
please also keep the family in prayer as sister Renee (Tina mother)  and big Richard tinas father has gone through much tradegies this year and they needs our prayers for strength and encouragement,
the Lord  is our strength and our stong tower he is our comforter,

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2009 - 9:49AM #8
Blackwingedangel

Faith is difficult when we can't see a solution and what seems to be nothing but a problem causing situation is an opportunity for God to call us to completely submit it all to Him and to make the choice to trust not only will He protect us, but His timing is perfect.

I will not go into the details but it has been through a long season of stress and suffering that God continued to speak to me about my choices. We have control over the most important thing and that is the reality we create.

God calls us to faith, belief and trust. We can make the choice to praise God at all times and just trust that He is and will always be our provision.

I have learned that whenever I start focusing on my problem that is all I will see. But, when we take a leap of faith and boldly step forward trusting God to light the way and bring the "right" solution at the perfect time we will be in a place of joy and peace, regardless.

Be careful you do not give way to a secular way of thinking which is you have the right to be depressed, worried, etc...I made that mistake. As a Christian, you are called to faith and with that you will have peace, because you know all will be well.

Keep in mind God's answer may not be what you think is best, but His way is greater than we can comprehend; that's why we must rely on faith to lead the way.

If you have not read the Hiding Place I encourage you to read it. Remember the fleas!

I know it is very difficult! You have my prayers.  

Black Winged Angel
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook