Page 4 of 13  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Open your mind, the search begins here............
6 years ago  ::  May 05, 2009 - 11:00PM #31
TheBkwrm

Dear Julie, Thank you so much for your post. I believe that both of my sons will eventually have good lives despite all of their problems in school and certain other situations. Thank you for sharing with me about your situation.

I will be praying for and sending healing energy to you and Ben, too.

Blessings, Karen Johnson

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 06, 2009 - 4:02AM #32
Leolotus

Hi Wind,

You gave me a wonderfully accurate reading a while back as Cleolotus and unfortunately I am unable to access it after the latest upgrade as Cleolotus seems to have disappeared!

I recall you mentioned there would be some things happening in 2009 which would be unpleasant and also I would have to do some more training in my job.

You were on the ball because at the beginning of April I was made redundant as our company has been impacted by the global economic crisis.  It was actually a sense of relief when it happened as the stress of working there was getting to me.  I figured that the training you saw may be about a new job?

I have been applying for jobs and getting some interviews but so far nothing much has come of it.  I was wondering if, when you get time you could peek into my life? 

As usual, I give you permission to look into my energy and life path. 

Many thanks, Nicola

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 06, 2009 - 4:28PM #33
MysticAngel

Thank you Karen, I am praying for your situation too.

Thanks for listening about Ben. A lot of times friends and family are just tired of hearing about it. Besides the fact that sometimes they think we're just making excuses for them. (sigh) Our kids were put here for a special purpose and we're here to learn lessons from them, too. I have 5 kids and they've taught me so much.

Love and light,

Julie

Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 06, 2009 - 4:32PM #34
MysticAngel

Hi Wind,

I know I asked for a reading about next Tuesday, well I went to my lawyers yesterday and everything seems to be falling right into place. I am so full of joy because it seems this 7 year long situation may be coming to its conclusion, and I am so relieved.

I guess I'm saying its not as pressing as others requests and I know how busy you are, so thanks but I feel the situation is resolving itself for the best for all involved.

Love and light,

Julie

Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 1:00AM #35
TheBkwrm

Dear Julie, I breathed a big sigh of relief when I read your last post. I absolutely agree that our kids are here for a reason and that we, and others, have things to learn from them, too. I think that to believe otherwise is a rejection of the value of life, the wisdom of God, and the idea that there is any real meaning in our imperfect lives here in this world.

I know what you mean about people, sometimes even people who love you and your kids very much, thinking that you are making up excuses. It can make you so angry and break your heart to have others treat you and your precious kids like that. (I know.)

I'll keep praying for you and Ben, too. Thanks and Blessings, Karen

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 1:35AM #36
TheBkwrm

Dear Wind, I wanted to let you know that I am taking Nicky out of his day therapy program because he is being picked on and, sometimes, bullied. The counselors seem to think that some of this is "boys will be boys" and that, if Nicky yells or fights back, he's the one with the problem. It seems very much like "blaming the victim" to me, and, also, like a hypocritical double standard because other kinds of unwanted, inappropriate touching would provoke threats of calling the police and/or expulsion.

I feel at peace with taking him out of this program now. I tend to think that he has gotten as much out of it as he could and that now it's time for him to move on. What I would love to know, if possible, is if it is best to resume homeschooling him or if a different day therapy program would work out better for him. There is a day therapy program that one of his cousins goes to and absolutely loves, and it is moving (or has moved already) much closer to where we live. On the other hand, in two years, he can do "Nova Net," a computer-based alternative high school program, and actually have a chance at getting a diploma. I think that, if I homeschool him for two years, he would be better prepared to succeed in this program and finish it.

Any insight and guidance you could give me would be deeply appreciated. Thank you. Blessings and peace, Karen

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 4:10AM #37
Dreamweever2

Dear Wind,

How are you? We had talked on a different thread a while back, and I wanted to touch base with you again. I have thought about coming here and posting a few times, but hesitated because I know you are busy, and have a lot going on here on the board.

I am not doing well at all. I'm overwhelmed with things going on with my health, and also with my oldest son. I am afraid for him, and have no idea how to help him...and right now, I have no idea how to help myself.

When you have time, if you have anything to shed some light on this for me, it would mean a great deal to me.

I give Wind permission to look into my energy and life path.

Thank you Wind.

Sue 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 9:53PM #38
windwizard

Today I read through the newest posts here on this thread and I had a sudden sense of urgency yet am unable to pinpoint from where I got it. Perhaps it is my own?  So many waiting amd all important to me, each special in its own way.  WOW

First of all please know that I have been here often in search of those 'sudden' responses that do come my way, for I know you have many unanswered questions which are important in various ways to each of you.  This past move seems to have left me a bit more exhausted than the usual and I suspect it has many wondering what happened to those 10 readings a week.  I too wonder :)

Karen, you have always made very wise and loving choices when it comes to Nickys education and I know you will do whats right this time.  I get no sudden pulls in the direction of entring him into a new school program and suggest that at home is really where your heart is and that my dear is better than any answer I could search out for you.  As mothers we always 'just know' dont we......even if we second guess from time to time there truly is no better way then the one that comes from the heart.

Katep, I worry of your saddness of late.  Please update me on how your feeling, and how your back is behaving.  I too know how back pain can bring one so down at times.  Sending you a big hug, and an open hand of friendship.  ^j^      ~~WIND~~

Sue,  Dont argue with this young man however dont open any pathways that will lead him to believe he has more power in that household than he does.  He is indeed a bully this I can feel in your words.  So sorry to hear he has yet to grow up

Diana, I smiled when I read your post hun!  Keep up the great work stepping forward you will be pleasantly suprised before long.

Tommorrow I will start the day here with my coffee and try to do a more  indepth read for each request.  Sorry for the delays but it is important to me that the energy is there to do an accurate read rather than a rushed one that offers little help to anyone.

Wishing you all an ending to a long busy week with hopes of many plans of fun for the upcoming Mothers Day weekend!

Love-Light, and Joy within

~~WIND~~

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 08, 2009 - 3:44AM #39
Dreamweever2

Dear (((Wind)))

Thank you. I sent you an email. I hope that was ok. I appreciate all that you do for us here.

Sue

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 12, 2009 - 4:27AM #40
Matbud

Dear wind,

Well things didn't turn out so well with Teagan at her grand parents and I had to rush to court to revoke the guardianship because Teagan was out of control ( I guess it had been escallating and grandma didn't tell me until it was really bad).  The police had to get involved as Teagan ran away repetedly and refused to go back home over the course of 3 days.  There was a lot of other things going on that Grandma didn't think to tell me like what Teagan was doing on the internet or that the school had issues with her and wanted her back in counseling and on her meds.  Needless to say things are really bad right now.  Teagan is back in the hospital because she was so out of control she smashed the windows out of my car ( my new car).  No one seems to want to help me and I have even called the Department of children and families becsuse I am desperate.  Grandma thinks Teagan just needs a good talking to and she is in denial of what Teagan is capable of.  Grandma is so upset that Teagan is back in the hospital that she is lashing out quite nastily and even disowned her own son.  At this point I have no doubts things between Nick (T's dad) and myself are over.  He seems more concerned about getting this house sold at any costs and completeing his relocation to Idaho than anything else.  It wasn't until I told him that I should just walk away from the house and let it foreclose that he started talking about maybe taking Teagan with him to Idaho.  My insurance won't cover her out there and he works 10-14 hour days and has nothing in place for her if she continues her behavior.  I am soooo angry and frustrated and scared and confused.  So many things are going on right now and I don't know what to do because I am exhausted on all levels.  My job will be starting involuntary furloughs with out pay on top of I am burning through my time so it's maybe a week or two before I start loosing income from my checks.  I have no family or friends to turn to and with this house situation and Teagan and Work I feel like I am drowing.  I have not  slept well since last September when this this started, my son is having to deal with this too and he has gotten very clingy and anxious.  I just don't know what to do.  a part of me wants to do the right responsible thing by all and the other me wants to pack up and move and let it all go (not smart I know). Help!!!!

Loosing my mind in CT

Katheryn

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 13  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook