Page 2 of 13  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Open your mind, the search begins here............
5 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2009 - 7:56PM #11
Matbud

I give Wind permission to look into my energy and my life path.

It's been a few months and things settled a little for my daughter Teagan.  She's doing well at her grandmother's.  I am not so sorrow filled just not really sure what to do.  Nick got himself an apartment and he spends 3 weeks out of the month out of state for work.  I miss him a lot and I'm not sure how or if to move forward.  I still want things for us to work out but I don't want to end up holding on to a pipe dream either.  Not really sure what to believe he says he loves me and wants to spend time with me but then cold??!!  A part of me thinks he needs time and space and to Let Go Let God, then the other side says don't sit around pining over him let him go and move on.  As you can sense I am chasing my tail.  Help!!! Just some insight and guidance for a little peace of mind so I can get off this fence.  Thanks.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2009 - 1:14PM #12
windwizard

Hello All!

Please forgive my tardiness in returning to this thread.  As many know moving creates some of the worst energy sometimes.  :)

Now as previously mentioned I answer the postings in the order they appear, however, I must start with Diana as she has been waiting much longer than is ever considered reasonable.  Im so sorry my dear, somehow I lost track of our begining section of your last request and we never did get it completed.  Today that is going to be a memory, for yours is most definatly first and foremost on the list.

Once completed I will read over the requests to see if there are any of urgency, if so of course they are next.  Otherwise they will fall in the order they are posted.

I also ask at this time that unless it is an emergency, that any new requests please hold off a few days and allow me to catch up some on the pending requests.

I thank you all in advance and again apologize for the week delay on the thread.

Love, Light and Happiness......

~~WIND~~

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2009 - 11:35AM #13
Dianagoddessoflove

Dear Wind ....I know your busy it's ok.  Thanks for finishing up though with me first. I hope you didn't take any offense to my comment about 2 months cause none was meant. I just meant that there was no way we weren't going to finish.

Thanks in advance and chat with you soon...

Happy Easter Wind

Diana

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2009 - 11:13AM #14
vtigerlilies

Hi Wind, (((HUGS)))  i do hope that you are settling in.  i just found this new thread.  when you have time could you peep into my path again?  i am having more of the same and yet new things croping up.  lol some things never change!  i have this almost obsession with wanting to find an area to relocate to and open an organic roadstand type shop.  do you see this happening anytime soon, or is it just a flight of fancy?  i feel and see a need for change.  i hope that you had a joyious easter holiday.  blessings and light.  vallie

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2009 - 2:33PM #15
windwizard

Diana

My dear if in anyway I thought you were being mean or offensive I would have never answered your post.  Never feel that being a little persistant is a bad thing........I am on so many plains lately that persistant is important to grab back my attention, and for that I do apologize from the heart. ^j^

I have begun your read and I will post it asap.  Much love to you today dear friend.

~~WIND~~

Valiie,

Hun I have you on my list.  If you had not requested here previously then perhaps I 'knew' you were coming on over to the thread.  **smile**

Of course there is an order to follow but you can rest easy knowing your on the list my friend!   Hopefully we will find you that little roadside business that your soul invisions for you.  ^j^

Never loose faith in your dreams my friend.  **smile**

~~WIND~~

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2009 - 12:02PM #16
dreamie1966

Hey Wind:)

I see that you have started a new thread:) my busy little beaver as we Canadians say lol.  I was wondering if you could still do that look into my financial path and maybe a peak into the love life part?  Guess I'm wondering when that man from the wings is going to show.  So, I give Wind full permission to look into my life's path and wait patiently for your response.  Thanks darlin ;)

Luv & Light

Dreamie 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 2:16AM #17
TheBkwrm

Dear Wind, I hope things are calming down some after your move.

I give permission for you to look into my energy and life path.

Somehow this seems to have gotten stuck on double spacing...not sure why. I would really appreciate it if you could give me a reading concerning my 13-year-old son's educational/social situation. Nicky is currently in a day therapy program for "at-risk" kids. (He does have some special needs, including Asperger's.) He got into a whole lot of trouble there for touching females inappropriately and "staring." I had to go to a conference about it and I felt like they basically accused me of having an emotionally inappropriate relationship with him and they came out and said that the problem originated at home. They want him to be assessed for sexual deviance and possibly even go to a residential facility, which I think is extremely drastic. He seems to realize now that what he did was very wrong and he says he's not going to do it again.

I would rather switch him to a different program, but he wants to stay where he is. He is very attached to several of the counselors and teachers, and they have really helped him a lot. I've told him that if he can behave he can stay where he is, but I'm not sure that is the best thing==for him or for me. I think that the other program I've been looking into might be better for him emotionally and socially. They also have an afterschool program, so when he does start going back to school (1-2 classes at first) he would have some homework help.

Any guidance you can give me would be really, really appreciated.

I also wanted to let you know that (in reference to a reading you gave me a while back), we did have a family vacation of sorts. Nicky took two weeks off from day therapy and both of my sons got to spend time with their Dad when he came for visit recently. (He's leaving in a few days.) We've also had major changes in our house situation, with my brother moving out and my Dad buying some new furniture, moving some stuff around, and even changing out tv packages. (LOL...Dad is just crazy about Netflix now.) You had seen "energy in reserve" for some kind of change in our housing situation.

Thank you for everything. I hope you enjoy your new home. Blessings, Karen Johnson

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 5:51PM #18
Matbud

dear bkwrm,

My son Ian also has Asperger's (and other issues as do so many children with Autism spectrum disorders).  I trust Wind to give you more in site but as a fellow mom I know the challenges of dealing with schools including Special needs programs.  I personal opinion is to always do what you feel right for  your child as you know him better than anyone else can.  I have personally found that schools seem more concerned with the bottom line and not getting into litigation or having to spend money on services and are so willing to pass them on and out to someone else.  I paid out of pocket to have my son evaluated at 3 independent facilities because the schools told me my son was fine just that I neglected him.  He was excused from school nearly every day in kindergarten and when I complained and demanded services the school called Child protective services on me.  Luckily I work for the same agency who already knew what I was going through and all the testing and therapies that I was trying for my son.  It really felt like the school didn't want to be bothered with Ian or having to fund his educational needs.  Ian was also thought to be a pervert for looking at the boys as they peed ( he thought testicles ='d how many baby's a boy would have and was surprised that all boys would have 2 baby's.  It's funny now but not then).  I ended up selling my house for a loss and moving to another town that had a school program that worked for him and It was worth the move.  He has grown leaps and bounds.  Ian is 11 now and I am working with him now to prep him for the changes to come with puberty.

Like any other teen age child going through puberty your son is probably starting to deal with the budding feelings within him.  It's hard enough being 13 but to have  Asperger's on top of it makes it harder when it's difficult to either control impulses or to recognize in appropriate behavior.  Like with everything else that he has had to manage before, he will get through this too. He has you and your love and attention to help him through this.  It's so sad that even with all the news about the rise in Autism disorder's we are still treated like we are bad mom's or that there is something abnormal about our kids or to think thier attachment to thier source of safety and love has to be turned into something dirty.  They attach to so few people typically and to accuse you of such a thing is uncalled for.  I send my prayers to you and your son.  Don't stop doing what is right for you and your child and it's amazing how when you start documenting every contact with the school ( I started tape recording all contact with his previous school and kept every note logged every call) and suddenly the school stopped realizing they could be sued.  Be strong.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 9:22PM #19
TheBkwrm

Dear Matbud, Thank you so much for your encouraging post. I want to write a longer reply, but I'm so tired right now that I'm going to wait until later. Your post made me feel a lot less alone. Thank you, Karen Johnson

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2009 - 5:01AM #20
MysticAngel

Hi Wind,

I just "found" this forum again the other day because of having the question I posted on palmistry And this was the second thread I decided to read.  :)

I see you're very busy and have lots of people in line... if there's anyway you can squeeze me in, I have a court date involving my 8 year old daughter May 12th and would very much like any insight you could give...

(and I thought I came here about palmistry  :)  )

I of course give permission for Wind to enter my light and look where ever she needs to look...

Thank you so much!

Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 13  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook