Page 1 of 13  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Open your mind, the search begins here............
6 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2009 - 1:02PM #1
windwizard

Requests for answers to those burning questions is now moved here to this thread.

There are those who posted requests for readings in the previous thread titled "My Gift", however due to the time inbetween the last read and now, I have decided to begin a new thread for this offering. 

Just as in the past they will be answered in the order posted, unless there is an emergency or I myself sense a type of urgency within the post.   Dont forget to include the written permission {ex: I give permission to WIND to look within my lifepath.....}
You can also include a specific time frame as well if it is your wish to do so.  Such an example might be "For the next 8 days I give permisssion..........."   If a time frame is choosen please be realistic, and try not to limit it to a few hours, doing this will not get your read done any quicker.

~~WIND~~

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2009 - 3:10PM #2
Ask.seek.knock
Edited Saturday, 4/11/09:

Wind, I don't know whether you will see this edit before you do my reading.  Unfortunately, my questions have changed since my original posting.   It seeems that I am now facing some health challenges, as is my husband, Ken.  If possible, I would be interested in having these issues be the focus of your reading for me, but I still welcome any insights that you receive. 

Thanks!

==============================

Hi again, Wind,

Funny how things work out.  I haven't been spending a lot of time at Bnet since this last changeover.  I don't really like the new setup and don't really have the same interest/patience for waiting on it to improve that I somehow managed to muster when the first "Betastrophe" changeover occurred in October 2007.  Yet, today, I decided to cruise around this Forum and found your newest thread.   Kismet!

I'm sorry to admit, though, that I probably still have a lot of questions in the same areas that I had the last time you did a reading for me -- marriage, money, etc.  However, I suspect that holds true for a lot of people.  Some things just don't come clear quickly.   

I also never did figure out whom was that "envious female" in my circle.  The only person I could even remotely imagine it being has since moved all the way across the country, and I recently learned that she has serious health issues -- ovarian cancer being just the tip of the iceberg.

While I'm primarily concerned about my immediate financial issues, with my marriage issues running a close second, I'm open to learning whatever you see for me.  I give Wind permission to look into my life path/energy to help me find my answers.

Thanks, again,

Becky, 12/29/58

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2009 - 4:15PM #3
malachan

Hi Wind,

Just curious if you can do a general reading.  You can share whatever you like.  I give permission to Wind to look at any and all areas of my lifepath and including all time frames (not limited to any set period of time).

Thank you and Blessings

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2009 - 7:02PM #4
Dreamweever2

Hi Wind,

I wanted to request for you to do a reading for me please. Things have been difficult in my life for some time now. I'm hoping you can give me some insight. So, I give Wind permission to look into my life path, and ask for blessings for Wind as well.

Thank you much, and best wishes,

dreamweever

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2009 - 8:45PM #5
Jennifer Anne

Hi Wind - I had a reading from you previously, which I enjoyed very much. I would love another glimpse. Any type of insight would be appreciated. 

I give Wind permission to look at my life path. 

Thanks, 

Jennifer Anne.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2009 - 10:39PM #6
Flowseeker

I give permission to WIND to look within my lifepath.

I think it's about time I get some more input.

(1) As with many people I'm concerned about my lack of income -- when my savings run out, what am I going to do.

My SO is concerned if his company can survive this recession. And he's been tossing out ideas about possible new ventures, but I think this is just venting.

(2) Also ... someone named "Jimmy K" crossed my path, what do you pick up on him?

(3) Since I visited my sister ("DC") last April, I haven't heard a peep from her. Strange, not like her at all.  I wonder if she's busy with in-law stuff.  Or was it something I said, or didn't say?

Thanks Wind!

Check out my hubs on http://hubpages.com/profile/Tranquilheart
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2009 - 4:50AM #7
Katep1313

Hey Wind!

I was gonna write and talk/ask you some stuff but I got up to get some ice cream and I am just feelin a lil too down to get into it.

How are you? Your move? I wanna move....hopefully, Chris and I will soon!  Your pain?  Mine sucks worse than old rotten eggs !!

Tell me how you're doin.

love ya,

k

I give permission to WIND to look within my lifepath

"And why would you even
Shake a man's hand
If you're not going
To help him stand"  Ben Harper
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2009 - 9:50PM #8
Dianagoddessoflove

Wind,

"I will actually await your response thus far before continuing any further my dear. It holds a sense of 'needing to be done' so do it I shall! *:)*

How can I not??  I have been waiting to finish this for 2 months! Wind you have my permission to look into my life path

Namaste Diana

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2009 - 2:16AM #9
Number23

Hi Wind, would love to get some insight from you. "I give permission to Wind to look within my lifepath." Look forward to your words of wisdom, a first time for me! #23.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2009 - 10:45AM #10
tattwo

Hi Wind!!! Welcome back!

Over the past few months, I've really been trying to figure out what I want to do with my life or what directions my life needs to go in. I've come to a dead end. What I have found out is that I never really thought about it. I always put people needs and concerns above my own. AND in turn, I've neglected myself.  I do know this though. I'm not living up to my full potential and I know I'm supposed to be doing extremely more then what I'm doing now. Plus, I dont know if this is a fantasy but I feel that I'm supposed to be famous or something. I know that may seem waaaay out there but that;s the feeling that I get often. Ironically, I live my life simple but something is telling me that its not supposed to be like that.

One more thing, I have started journalizing about things that I'm passionate about and what drives me. AND its alot of stuff. LOL!!! So I guess my question(s) to you is everything that I;m doing know leading up to what I supposed to be doing in the future or I'm I just supposed to try it all (within reasons and limitations) and not limited myself to one set career, etc?

I know those are some broad questions, but I'm really trying to figure out my purpose.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 13  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook