Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Important Message to all members both new and old.....
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2009 - 3:44PM #11
Motherhealer13

Wind,

Sending blessings your way to surround you're new digs.  I would also suggest you put out a litle Birdseed, to attract the sounds of Nature to you.  I too have been away much since my hubby's heart attack, but we both have changed so much about our lives now, and we spend morning time eating breakfast together, since he's retired.

I want to extend my hand out to you and hope your happy and may you feel blessed, b/c we are blessed to know you here at Bnet.  Tams

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2009 - 12:23PM #12
windwizard

Goodmorning All

A short update on the "new digs"  (thanks Tam thats cute!)

Well one could say im about 60% unpacked, with what feels like so much more than 40% to go!

So far we are settling in at a good pace, and although I have not the ocean nor the open space to room there is still a feeling of peace and contentment slowly filling the walls of home.  The cooking area is open to the family room by a long counter which has a large skylight above.....this is where I find the most 'openess' in the entire place. I can watch tv, cook and keep an eye on the puppy all at once!  

Bless you all from the heart for the lovely messages youve posted, they always bring a smile to my face and a reminder to my heart as to why I come to this site over the years and reach out to help others.  More often than many realize you all help me along my walk of life as well.

Happy Easter to all, and may today find a smile as large as the sun on all who feel just a little confused or tired from the haul of life!

Love, Light, Warm hugs.........

~~WIND~~

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2009 - 9:28PM #13
Flowseeker

Glad you're enjoying your new home.  It makes the 'moving stress' worthwhile.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ    ✿    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ    ✿     Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Happy Easter, dear friend

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥        Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ        ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Check out my hubs on http://hubpages.com/profile/Tranquilheart
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 08, 2009 - 1:02AM #14
Urukai

Happiness and Joy to your and yours Wind whereever you've settled!

House warming gift...How about the whisper of trees when the The Wind whispers through to remind you that whereever you are is where you suppose to be...

As Always Hugs and Much Love...

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook