Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: An Introduce yourself thread
7 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2007 - 6:46PM #1
DAH54
Please take this opportunity to introduce yourself on this thread and tell our other members a little bit about yourself,  get to know some of the other members here as you read through this "Introduction Only” thread so no asking for help here and no debates here please. So why not reply to this message, tell us who you are, and let us say hi to you? :)

You might also post how you found your way here, because we seem well hidden here, :(

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 30, 2007 - 10:42AM #2
Eco_mom92
Hi there. I am new around here, but very much looking forward to meeting like minded individuals. I really feel at home here in the Holistic realm. No one is arguing or telling each other they are wrong, I love it!
I am a working mom of two and am having trouble trying to raise holistic kids in this conformist society. Any and all help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to making some new friends.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 30, 2007 - 8:32PM #3
DAH54
Hello Eco_mom92 and welcome to Beliefnet, and the all new Vegan Spirituality board. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and find some new friends. May you be blessed.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 01, 2007 - 11:00AM #4
Sethserpenthus
Hey... I am Jack... I found this thread on accident and went "0_o" but I'm here so hey.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 16, 2007 - 9:10AM #5
Trin
Hi all,

I'm Trinity and delighted to have found this forum.

I had a profound spiritual awakening about 13 years ago at which time awareness revealed to me experientially that the core of all living things is connected. I saw how everything was united, and that everything I did echoed throughout the whole universe. My brothers and sisters, fellow animals, plants and trees, were all intimately connected to myself and one another. It was a truly phenomenal experience to behold... I learnt during this awakening what love truly was, and that the nature of the world that myself and most others had come to understand was infact nothing more than an illusion, a game, a cover story to entice us into discovering the truth of who we are.

I have been vegan since, as are my family... One of my joys is making tasty, wholesome vegan food to share.

I help my husband to run Openhand Foundation, a not for profit org dedicated to "Helping people evolve spiritually and ascend into a higher vibrational reality based on unconditional love, joy and respect for all life."

I look forward to sharing and reading here.

With Love
Trin
x
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2007 - 8:53PM #6
ElCid22
I eat all sorts of junk, including meat. Help me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 24, 2007 - 3:04PM #7
pilahawaiian
Hi i,m a Essene teacher of life, I teach people how to purify their Temples. I love being disease Free in the world. I see a light within and I hear the vibration within. Nice to see others who love LIFE as well.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 14, 2008 - 4:01PM #8
Sunflower65
I'm Sunflower, and I'm really glad to find this forum and like-minded individuals.  I consider veganism is very much a part of my spirituality. :)

Has anyone here ever heard of "The Order of the Cross" or read anything by J. Todd Ferrier (the founder)?  I am inspired by his writings.  Here are the stated spiritual aims and ideals of The Order of the Cross, which I think are just beautiful:

"The Order is an informal Brotherhood and Fellowship, having for its service in life the cultivation of the Spirit of Love towards all Souls:  Helping the weak and defending the defenceless and oppressed; Abstaining from hurting the creatures, eschewing bloodshed and flesh eating, and living upon the pure foods so abundantly provided by nature; Walking in the Mystic Way of Life, whose Path leads to the realization of the Christhood; And sending forth the Mystic Teachings unto all who may be able to receive them -- those sacred interpretations of the Soul, the Christhood, and the Divine Love and Wisdom, for which the Order of the Cross stands."

www.orderofthecross.org

Angel hugs & blessings,
Sunflower ^O^
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2009 - 8:43PM #9
That One Guy
Hello everybody! My name is Bill. I'm a Catholic(and all the people moved away from him...)But, I love everybody. I have studied everything I could get my hands on about as many different religions as I could and I came to the conclusion that everybody is right except for the ones who say others are wrong.The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance.

This seems like a cool forum.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2009 - 12:17AM #10
DAH54
Hello Bill, and welcome to this small corner of Beliefnet! Sadly it is kind of quiet here, but I hope you pull up a chair and stay a while. Hope you find this area enjoyable and rewarding....

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook