Switch to Forum Live View Dreaming of dead relatives
6 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2009 - 6:54PM #1
Faithful21
A few months back after my divorce I starting dreaming of a dead relative that passed away almost 15 years ago. It was a great uncle of mine and we were very close when I was younger. Does anyone know what it means when you dream of a dead relative? What is that dream trying to say?

Thanks...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2009 - 8:11AM #2
dreamhealth

Divorce is a loss, and it is unsettling. No doubt the appearnce of someone who strengthened you in early days in dreams allows for calling on inner strength and connection with self to get through the time of loss: a gift. I think that there is no particular meaning to the uncle except the assurance that the past can be healed. In fact, in this case, the uncle could be a symbol of God.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2009 - 11:04AM #3
MsSubtleguy01

My son has been dead for almost 10 years (he was 18 yrs old). I had this dream a couple of months after his death. I wanted to record my dreams so I would have something to read and to remember Jerry. (I will always remember Jerry.) When I woke up I was so happy that day because He, Jerry, was awake and alive.  -  In my dream I recall Jerry walking into a room where I was. There was some kind of conversation between us. Then he sat down on an ottoman. He was kind of slumped over trying to cancel something. I asked him,"What are you doing?" He said, Nothing. I said to him, you're hiding a tattoo aren't you? (A tattoo was a big issue at the time.) Then all of a sudden he was filled with delight that I knew. I told him I wanted to see it. It was on his chest. All I could see that his tattoo was yellow. I told him it was nice but no one would be able to see because it was yellow. I reminded him dad would be upset because he had a tattoo. He said he knew that his dad would be upset. Then I noticed something under Jerry's nose. I asked him what was it. He said a tattoo of Mega Man. Then I said, I bet you have one on you ankle. He smiled real big and yea and showed it to me. -

Then I woke up thinking, I guess my baby got his tattoos after all.

I have more deams of Jerry - I will post later.

"God gave people a mouth that closes and ears that don't, which should tell us something."   
Unknown
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2009 - 2:24PM #4
Faithful21

Thanks for your responses everyone and I am sorry to hear about your son. I also beleive that it is a sign he is ok (same with my uncle) and wants to let us know not to worry anymore :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2013 - 6:31AM #5
dawson_erin

Great App for Making Dream Journal Entries

Also, this is a great dream interpretation app.

Link: itunes.apple.com/app/morpheus-­‐dr...

If anyone is looking for a particularly useful dream interpretation app, I would highly recommend

this one. It not only helps keep you organized, but it hits the nail on the head with its powerful

dream interpretation dictionary. A great tool!

This is one of the best dream interpretation Apps on the iTunes Store. For a full list of their Apps,

visit www.algoryt.hm

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook