Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 11:01AM #1
Dah

Welcome to Dah's Dew Drop Inn, this is the place to spin tall tails, and post your Youtube videos.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 11:09AM #2
Dah

This what I'm listening to today, John Cash Hurt

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 11:12AM #3
miasma

i do not usually go to places like this,the man beside me said it is my first time too.I said i have

had a hard time lately,he said yes,me too. and  so

mismia
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 4:42PM #4
Amycain

Don't worry miasma, none of us have ever been to a place like this before. . .

that's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 4:49PM #5
mommy2two

wow, DAH... that johnny cash (hurt) vid was so powerful and painful... i kind of just sat there stunned after listening and watching... thankyou for sharing. we forget what an amazing songwriter he was. and i forgot how strong a presence he was when i was growing up !  am actually still stunned by it.

as far as the dew drop inn, i will have to learn how to share vid clips !  i suppose i must keep guessing 20questions over at the competitor's inn?

M22 (wondering where we left off, knoowing she needs to back track to find the olde inn)

hey aims ! you were just here but 6 minutes ago! where u be at?

"It took me a long time not to judge myself
through someone else's eyes" ~Sally Field
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 8:04PM #6
Amycain

hey m22 I wrote you I went to the gym, I don't think "ye olde inn" made the transition.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 9:25PM #7
mommy2two

hmmm. you're right. does that mean that DAH got out of answering our 20 questions?

boy, i sure will miss the olde inn... but i've got my leotards and gorilla glue all ready to go here.

the biggest loss during this transition (at least to me) is the original 5 word chain poem game... there was some awesome stuff on that... too bad.  i wonder how b'net picked and chose?

M22(off to shampoo and style her beard to get back into the swing of things on Ask's trapeze)

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 10:17PM #8
Dah

Any thread or post by that nasty DAH54 was removed, by the new community... I understand that they are working however on importing his threads and posts. Time will tell.

In the mean time M22 can you look in your inbox here and tell us when AmyCain's name changed? Do you have any spelled the correct way?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2009 - 3:27PM #9
miasma

I imagine since i do not no how to bring uo videos yet,that the song was a punk sonk,which it will never be again.He did it about 2 months after  June Carter Cash died.It was his death song.

Both of them have ny upmost respest.      However if anyone plays a song on the jukebox,I will shot it.When the cop comes in and says (I forget the term)I will say I shot just what I was aiming for.-from another song,OH I meant a song I got sick of,and did not mean it at all,part of the song.

mismia
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2009 - 4:50PM #10
mommy2two

DAH- it appears that AmyCain became Amycain on the 27th of february, 10:10pm east coast time.... at least that is the first email i rec'd from her after the change... all my other inbox stuff is kaput.

you know what i say : kapitalz - shmapitalz !

miasma~ i am not sure what u meant about the music vid DAH posted... i got the feeling you have heard it one too many times?  it was a first for me, so i was moved by it.  good to see u hear once again, and i hear ya on the "dunno how to send a video" thing... happy to have another learner at my side !

M22

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook