Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Community: Questions, Answers, Issues
6 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2009 - 4:33PM #1
Dah

I will attempt to answer what questions I can here. Please be advised that if you are experiencing an issue you should mail it to community@beliefnetstaff.com

Thanks

Dah

Beliefnet Community Host

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2009 - 5:52PM #2
mommy2two

thanks, DAH!

i will copy and paste what i wrote to amy here - which is just my initial impression of the new format which is suspiciously similar to the original one.:

testing testing one two three four...  did the new format lose all your inbox emails? mine is empty! but i do have all my sent emails thouigh...   i noticed, too , that 5 words chain poem is missing... ]

i hate change !   and personally i can barely see this new page. it is somewhat blurry and the letters are tiny and i really dont want to wear my cheap woolworths reading glasses everytime i sit down to type adn read.  this stinks !

is it just me noticing this?

"It took me a long time not to judge myself
through someone else's eyes" ~Sally Field
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2009 - 6:37PM #3
Dah
  • It is not just you...  You need to write in to community@beliefnetstaff.com and let them Know what you do not like. They are keeping records of what is not liked, and will fix things based on how many complaints they get!
  • Testing of features,
  • This is an unordered list...

1. This is an ordered list
      2. Like on the Beta Community site Ordered list do not appear to function. Nor do Smileys function... :(

This text should be centered...

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2009 - 1:02PM #4
Ask.seek.knock
I strongly suspect that this most recent "upgrade" will be the proverbial last straw for many of the Bnet faithful.  There is less opportunity for originality in posting ... heck, you can't even personalize your signature.

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2009 - 5:44PM #5
Amycain

I do have another criticism, I hate the new generic everyybody has to have the same lookig profile page, it sucks. I liked being able to choose a tremplate for how i want my profile page to look.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2009 - 6:45AM #6
mommy2two

so it's a snow day today here in the big apple and that means this happy teacher has a little extra time on her hands to tackle this new format ...

am in agreement with most everyone's complaints...

i also dislike the fact that when i want to post a reply, i cannot view the previous posts at the same time if i want to refer back to the post or quote it. 

-of course it could just be lo-tekky me unable to do so, but the fact that i have to search for a way to do that is frustrating!

furthermore, any pictures on my profile are still appearing blurry !

did i mention it's a snow day today? woo hoo.

M22

"It took me a long time not to judge myself
through someone else's eyes" ~Sally Field
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 7:57AM #7
Dah

Please send an email to community@beliefnetstaff.com telling them what you are displeased with and what you want! They are tracking these things, and I believe they want to make us happy.

Thank you

Dah

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 2:17PM #8
NinRose

Hi all!

I feel the same way about the profile page, speaking of creative expression.  Profile pages are interesting to look at when they reflect the personality of the one who owns it. This current one lacks creative expression, I miss the old layout. I am hoping that when the dust settles we will be given some new options. Myspace has awesome layouts.  Their choices are limitless. Too bad I don't have a myspace account. I've checked it out but Bnet offers a whole lot more in regards to my interests. Bnet, please allow us some creative expression on our profile page!

Incidently I did email them on that, but they didn't give me an answer to that specific question.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 2:35PM #9
Teknmage

Hello NinRose and welcome to this part of Beliefnet. You may wish to join > Dah's User to User Self Support < as we learn to user our new Belefnet.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 5:00PM #10
NinRose

Thanks Tk!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook