5 years ago  ::  Jan 30, 2009 - 1:41PM #1
That One Guy
I started this here instead of in the gardening forums because it is unique to Vegans.

There is still snow on the ground outside.I have started some tomaotes, bell peppers and sweet peas germinating in the window sill. I have built a hydroponic system downstairs in the basement. there isn't anything in it, yet. But, I intend to have herbs growing there soon.

All our food unused food goes into the mulch bin. I would love to talk about our gardening experiences.

Join me?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2009 - 3:36AM #2
pilahawaiian
To get Trace Minerals in the food you are growing go here,www.acresusa.com

They have all kinds of books hydroponic system for indoor gardening.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2009 - 3:49AM #3
pilahawaiian
Don Jansen on Ocean Grown Wheatgrass Monday, 02 June 2008
Our friend for many years, Don Jansen, is a pioneer in ocean grown food.  He's been utilizing pure ocean water for many years fertilizing, if you will, plants with diluted pure ocean water.  Why?  The ocean has all the possible minerals  in creation and gases right there.
The fascinating thing is that these minerals are in the exact proportion the the human body and blood.  Don has been experimenting with growing wheatgrass for years using ocean water and now has perfected a way to dehydrate the wheatgrass into capsules.
And listen why wheatgrass grown with oceanwater is so powerful. 

This where to find this, www.oneradionetwork.com This is not for just growing Wheatgrass, but for ALL plant life.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2009 - 11:35AM #4
That One Guy
I bookmarked both links. Never can get enough reference material, ya know.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook