Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Gentle Reminder: Please Read Before Posting
6 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2008 - 2:14PM #1
Beliefnetsabee

This is a gentle reminder ... we very much enjoy reading your posts but you should not post poetry, stories or articles that anyone other than yourself has written. Not unless you have explicit permission from the author of the work.

This message board is for sharing your own creativity, not someone else's. Posting copyrighted material, aka intellectual property, belonging to someone else violates the Rules of Conduct.

Thanks for your cooperation and happy posting!

I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2009 - 7:24PM #2
clinton7
I humbly submit one of my poems written in 2006.

Peace, Clinton7

THE END OF TIME

When I shake off the cobwebs of death

And realize that I have crossed to the other side,

I will let go of the hand of my guardian angel

And look to my Savior.

As I fall to my knees,

I know that my judgement has come.

My soul submits and no words from me are adequate.

Christ intercedes.

In God’s presence,

I can only bow down and look away.

For the brilliance of the Father allows no shadow,

His power and glory pierce through me.

God embraces me as one of His Children

through the Atonement of His Son.

I then understand that eternity has started

and the concept of time has ended.

Clinton R. Bennett 2006
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2011 - 3:46AM #3
Merope

Just a gentle heads-up that this forum is for posting and discussing your own spiritual poetry, writing, and/or other creative expression.  It's not a general discussion forum, nor is it a forum for posting news items unrelated to creative expression.

Many thanks,

Merope
Beliefnet Community Moderator

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook