Page 8 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Post Your Favorite Prayer (Of Any Faith)
2 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2012 - 4:55AM #71
Kfrederick66

Please pray with me for God's blessings in mine & my kid's lives. We need a miracle!!! I am a single mother of 3, lost my job, haven't received payment for my vacation time, severance pay, or unemployment. Had deposition from where I was hit by a dump truck scheduled for Friday and it was just posponed to August. We are about to loose everything. To make things worse Ali was offered a job in Alabama, God told me he wasn't going and as of Monday he went. The devil is attacking me from all angles please pray with me. God is my only hope! In the name of Jesus Christ I am rebuking the devil. I am a child of God and he has plans for me to prosper. Today I am claiming victory in Jesus name. Amen
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 4:32PM #72
sci-fi 1

THAT GOD ENLARGENS MY COAST THROUGH: DEVINE WISDOM OVER ALL,FINANCIAL WISDOM,-FINANCIAL WINDFALL: $320,000,000, FAVOR,FREEDOM,GIVING,BREAKTHROUGH,AND THROUGH  ENTERTAINMENT,ALL OVER HEALING,PROTECTION,PROSPERITY,SPIRITUAL BREAKTHROUGH.MARRIAGE TO KRISTI WATTS/700cl WITH A FAMILY.THAT GOD PERFECTS EVERYTHING THAT CONCERNS ME. CHRIS J.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2012 - 2:23PM #73
Trishwish

God, help me stay so connected to the highest vibrational energy of your love that:        

I Can see only the demonstrations of your love through the people, situations and events that you bring to me today

The light of your love shines forth on my path so brightly that I can clearly see my way and know what I need to do and when I should surrender to you

The light of your love shines forth from me so brilliantly, it is inspirational and transformational to all I encounter, especially in the face of any negativity

The light of your love that shines forth from me acts as a powerful magnet attracting only those people, situations and events who love and support me and help me perpetuate prosperity and abundance  

The light of your love that shines forth from me acts as a powerful light in the darkness; inspiring others to come out of their darkness in search of their own light   

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2012 - 2:37PM #74
Trishwish

Jun 14, 2012 -- 4:55AM, Kfrederick66 wrote:

Please pray with me for God's blessings in mine & my kid's lives. We need a miracle!!! I am a single mother of 3, lost my job, haven't received payment for my vacation time, severance pay, or unemployment. Had deposition from where I was hit by a dump truck scheduled for Friday and it was just posponed to August. We are about to loose everything. To make things worse Ali was offered a job in Alabama, God told me he wasn't going and as of Monday he went. The devil is attacking me from all angles please pray with me. God is my only hope! In the name of Jesus Christ I am rebuking the devil. I am a child of God and he has plans for me to prosper. Today I am claiming victory in Jesus name. Amen

How are you doing since this post? Know that you are a child of God and greatly loved. Believe you are worthy of that love and BELIEVE it truly; then surrender it to God letting this Universal love know you believe in this love, that you are worthy to receive it and will watch for divine messages from your Angels; then pay attention to what is presented to you.  God is just waiting for you to surrender and trust he/she is taking care of it. In the meantime, find gratitude for whatever yougod have, your children, your faith, etc. State everyday your gratitude for what you envision your needs are as if it has already happened, and BELIEVE God is on it; surrender it. Find joy in anything everyday, and you will attract it! I have been where you are; this absolutely works!  I am praying for you to find the POWER your own light!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2012 - 3:46PM #75
hellsangel

say this prayer for 3 consecutive days . on the fourth day prayer will be answered. you must promise to publicate.       Oh little Therese of the child Jesus please pick for me a rose from  the heavenly gardens  and send it to me as a  message of lovew. O littlde flower of Jesus, I ask God today to grant the favors I now place with confidence in your hands. (mention request) St. Therese help me to always believe as you did, in God's great love for me, so that I might imitate your "little Way" each day.                                   

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2012 - 7:35AM #76
Satarilifeskills

Jul 1, 2008 -- 11:56AM, BeliefnetComforter wrote:

Hello,

We here at Beliefnet are working on beefing up our Prayer Library with prayers from every faith and we need your help! Please post your favorite prayer--original prayer or one of your favorites from a sacred text or spiritual leader--and your contribution may be added to our Prayer Library which helps millions of people like you stay encouraged for the journey ahead.

Share your prayers!

Thanks in advance!

"Oh that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my terriority.  That your hand will be with me, and that you will prevent me from doing harm" and God granted him that which he asked for.  Boaz Prayer

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2012 - 1:15AM #77
Aries0466

Serenity Prayer,
God, give us grace to accept with serenity
the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things
which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish
the one from the other.

Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
Taking, as Jesus did,
This sinful world as it is,
Not as I would have it,
Trusting that You will make all things right,
If I surrender to Your will,
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with You forever in the next.
Amen.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2012 - 3:38AM #78
Estacia

Beautiful!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2012 - 12:53PM #79
Ragpicker

Prayer of Confession:

Sometimes, Lord, we have been over-zealous in our pursuit of purity and truth. We have placed law over love.  We have considered harshness to be a virtue and patience to be a fault.  We have been quick to condemn and slow to forgive.  We have been eager to find fault and slow to express sympathy.  We have enjoyed the satisfaction of seeing the mighty fall.  When uncovering evil, we have been delighted instead of grieved.

Remove from us, Lord, any taint of self-righteousness, and give us the loving concern which seeks the healing of your people and the unity of your church.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 3:31AM #80
abi_d

My boyfriend and I have been apart for almost a year now. We haven't been talking nor seeing each other for a really long time. I miss him so much. I am scared that we will not be able to find each other again. Please pray that God may shower both of us with His love and mercy in these trying times. I really hope that he and I will see each other and spend time together really soon. I am begging God's divine intervention to help us be stronger and have more patience. All that we have is our undying faith in God, so he and I can get back together soon. May the Father hear and grant us our prayers. Only God can make anything possible. Amen.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 8 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook