Page 7 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Post Your Favorite Prayer (Of Any Faith)
3 years ago  ::  May 26, 2011 - 4:32PM #61
Truth101

You Lord are the wind beneath my wings, raising me from the ashes of shame, disgust and self loathing.  The same resurrection Power that raised Jesus Christ from the grave have raised me from the grave of sorrow where my head hung low and where my soul was encast in tears.  Thank you Lord for raising me from the place of sorrow, grief and despair, lifting up my head as the You the King of Glory, My Lord, My Redeemer and My Deliverer enters in.  Thank you Lord for taking my hand leading me to safety beside the still waters where you have restored my soul, restored my joy and given me beauty for ashes.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 28, 2011 - 2:45PM #62
Estacia

Heavenly Father,

I come to you and ask you for guidence today.

I ask for protection love and peace in my life today.

In Jesus Name AMEN.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2011 - 9:24AM #63
PFMMMOG

Prayer To Our Lady Of Mount Carmel.

As I have prayed this prayer in times of need and Mary has always come
to my aid miraculously, I thus want to share this powerful prayer with
all.

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of
Heaven,
Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my
necessity.
Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me, you are my mother.  Oh Holy
Mother of
God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom
of my
heart to succor me in this necessity. (Make request.)
There are none that can withstand your power.  Oh Mary, conceived
without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to thee. (Repeat this three times.)
Holy Mother, I place this cause in your hands. (Repeat this three
times.)

Say this prayer for three consecutive days, then publish it, and your
wish will be granted to you if it is the will of God. Try it and you'll be amazed.

Note: The feastday of Our Lady of Mount Carmel is on the 16th July
Those interested further can also search the internet about the Brown
Scapular.
The Brown Scapular is a Roman Catholic devotion to Mary under her
title of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 07, 2011 - 8:44AM #64
LillianDove

Good morning, friends: Today is my sons' (34th), birthday! He's been emotionally hurt, @ the age of (10), when i was shot in the left posterior of my neck. All through school he's been on the top honor, & merit roll's; & has helped me with home care, taking on a role reversal. At the age of (15), his father, a mental health counsellor, & diabetic, passed away; due to open heart surgury. My son was wearing his number (77) football suit, when he came home from scrimmage practice. That was the last time i saw his smile. Since then, he's been into negative things; buy in (11th) grade, passed to (12th), with a (4.0) g.p.a. His dreams of entering the coast guard, faded. He's been in & out of prison; but in prison, he earned his g.e.d., many academic certificates, has taught g.e.d. & sign language classes. Through out his prison life we corressponded through mail & 'phone: i visited him, when i could get transportation. Seeing odd & scary behaviors, being treated sub human by other's & some staff, living (18) month's, in solitare confinement has greatly hardened my son. He's been released, married a divorced woman with a drinking problem, & is ten yrs. older than he. She's from loisiana, & is depressed from losing alot, in catrinas', hurricane. She keeps my son away from our family & me. After being released from prison, he hasn't been reporting to probation. A few month's ago, the whole swat team, with a priest woke me up early in the morning; telling me, my son is now a wanted fugitive: with his photo posted on every post office, wall. i never thought this could ever be. i love my son. i know he loves me. Our family loves him, too. August, is our family reunion. i was hesitant in attending. my son probally feels alone, afraid, & hopeless. i hope he's alive & well: i hope he turns himself, in, and that no type of harm occurs, & he begins to live a normal life style. Thank you for hearing me. Please pray for us: especially for my dearly beloved son, Bondi. 'Bless you too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2011 - 10:56AM #65
Tsledge

Heavenly father, I have been without work for over a year. Trying to pay bills and provide for my children has been difficult at times. I want everything back the devil has stole from me. I hold on to faith, I hold strong to your promise that you will not forsake me. On you Lord I wait on my salvation & deliverance. I ask you Lord to plant my feet upon a rock and to restore my faith, for at times I may show doubt. Give me patients dear Lord, For I know you are my rock & shield. Increase my finances and turn my mountains into mole hills. Make my crooked road straight. Forgive me for the wrong that I've done in thy sight, forgive my past sins and the sins I have not yet done. Give me favor over my life, bless everything that I touch in the mighty name of Jesus. For only you know my heart Lord, create in me a clean heart and a Rightious spirit, I bless you father and thank you for your blessings over me and over my family. I thank you for your tender mercy over my life in Jesus name... Amen

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 05, 2011 - 12:46PM #66
korazietti

Miracle Prayer in Urgent Need

Hail Mary, Mother of the Son of God, I pray to your for your help in my hour of need.  Holy Mother, help me deliver my request to the Lord Jesus Christ (make request) and send the Holy Spirit to help me make this wish a miracle. Forgive my sins and allow me to walk proudly as God's servant.  I accept Jesus Christ as my savior and teacher to guide me towards the righteous way of life.  Thank you and praise the Lord God, Amen.  Say this prayer for 3 days then publish.  Your miracle will happen.

Thank you Jesus for hearing my prayer.  ko

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 05, 2011 - 12:50PM #67
korazietti

Miracle Prayer in URGENT NEED

Heavenly father you have given us Archangels  to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.  St. Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones and protect us from danger.  St. Gabriel is the messenger of good news.  I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth.  St. Raphael is the healing Angel.  I ask him to take the need of healing of that eveyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery.  Help us O lord to realize more fully the reality of the Archangels and their desire to serve us.  Holy Angels pray for us.

Place 3 white candles on a white plate with some sugar.  Place a glass of water next it it.  Say the above prayer for 3 days and publish it.  See what happens on the fourth day.

Thank you and may your request be granted.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2011 - 12:28PM #68
Scalice

I've sent my kisses up to Heaven and have asked the Angel of the Lord to place it where you hurt the most. Let it soothe you and know that the love it carries is enough to heal your weary soul; but you have to surrender to it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2011 - 11:47AM #69
Gulley

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin assist me in my necessity.  Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me, you are my mother. Oh, Holy Mary Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth! I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity.  There are none that can withstand your power.  Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (3x), Holy Mother, I place this cause in your hands (3x).  Pray this for 3 consecutive days and then you must publish and it will be granted to you.  MG

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2012 - 8:32PM #70
Rgus

Please visit

holy-cross-of-christ.org/

If you have a prayer or a web site you would like to add, please email me and I will make sure it gets posted.

This prayer comes from an old prayer card that has long been lost.  All that remains is a faded faxed copy that will soon be gone.  If you could share this with 10 people, and ask those 10 to pass it on, perhaps this prayer may bring something special or a blessing to the one who reads it.

Thanks

Robert 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook