Page 6 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Post Your Favorite Prayer (Of Any Faith)
4 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2010 - 3:21AM #51
kemeticfollower

A compassionate attitude opens our inner door

Kemetic thought for the day

A compassionate attitude opens our inner door, and as a result it is much easier to communicate with others. .

Greetings to all on this the Feast of Min God of the thunder and rain protector of travellers miners traders and masons God of fertility and the eastern desert.

Pharaoh Barry

Spiritual leader of the Kemetic federation & faith.

kemeticfederation.webs.com/

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2010 - 3:15AM #52
kemeticfollower

If we continue to approach problems from the perspective of temporary expediency

If we continue to approach problems from the perspective of temporary expediency, future generations will face tremendous difficulties.

Pharaoh Barry

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2010 - 3:07AM #53
kemeticfollower

We need to try and solve problems in a spirit of brotherhood and sisterhood

We need to try and solve problems in a spirit of brotherhood and sisterhood, in a spirit of reconciliation and compromise.

Greetings to all on this the birthday of Ra may his blessings be with you all.

Pharaoh Barry

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 14, 2010 - 6:42AM #54
kemeticfollower

Let us cultivate love and compassion

Let us cultivate love and compassion, both of which give true meaning to life.

THE EPAGOMENAL DAYS begin

Greetings to all on this the Birthday of Osiris may his blessings be with you all.

Pharaoh Barry

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 15, 2010 - 5:02AM #55
kemeticfollower

Despite philosophical differences,

Despite philosophical differences, all major world religions have the same potential to create good human beings.

Greetings to all on this the Birthday of Heru-Dunawhy may his blessings be with you all.

Pharaoh Barry

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2010 - 3:06AM #56
kemeticfollower

We do not follow ethical conduct because it is right

We do not follow ethical conduct because it is right in itself but because all others desire to be happy and avoid suffering, just like us.

Pharaoh Barry

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2010 - 9:45AM #57
actswhyvet

Father God, I come to you as humble as I know how in thanksgivings for the day that you have lent me to get it right and praise You.  I thank You Lord for all that  You do and all that You are preparing to do in my life.  I thank You for past, future, present people that You have put in my life.  I thank You for my tribes & tribulations.  I thank You for the son that You have lent me and I ask for more patience with him.  You know everything about the situation and I ask that You begin to move in a miraculous way on my behalf.  Father God, I pray for that sick and shut in that they seek You and lean not to there own understand.  I pray that those that are not saved, get saved and those that are saved stay saved.  I pray for Our Nation and Our Leader.  I pray that he keep his mind set on You and hear Your voice for directions on how to lead Your people.  What ever the situation may be in each and every person that may read this... I pray that You work that thing out on their behalf as well.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 10, 2010 - 4:15AM #58
omqualityguru

Gayatri Mantra is One of the most Powerful Prayer to God Sun and Goddess Gaytri to activate

the Best within us and achieve Highest Intelliengence.I am giving below the same in English

Poetic form -This is NOT Translation . I would love to call this as Enlish Mantra.

Om God Sun , Your Effulgence and Brilliance is so intense and Red,

Throught the Universe , unending it is spread,

To You I pray that to me You select,

To inspire Myself , My Soul and my Intellect..

Suggest your saying this prayer to Morning sun with Hands spread to Heaven  and recite

this 11 times . Trust me , whatever may be your faith , you will receive Great Energy with this

most powerful Mantra of HINDU faith..Thanks.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 09, 2011 - 10:01PM #59
Deleon

Please pray for my husband and i love each other you see we got married december 13 2010 for other reason it was not love but i am starting to love him please pray that god will touch his heart and take me serious and that he will love me in the future. that god will show me the way to be a good wife and show him that im much better then any other women... Please help me out so our marriage will work out and nobdy can get us apart thank you so much.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 20, 2011 - 12:53PM #60
Seedy29

Dear beliefnet Friends,

I would like to take this time to pray for my family; my kids as well as my siblings all of them and to continue to virously pray for employment. I have been out of work since December and sometimes I give up hope. Please help me and encourage me to stay strong in my journey to seek employment.

Praise God

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook