Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View What does it mean when you hear two owls late at night?
4 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2010 - 5:56AM #11
lucinda

HI MY NAME IS LUCY AND I NEED SOMEONES HELP??

FOR THE PAST 2WEEKS A WEIGHT OWL HAS JUST BEEN TALKING AWAY FLYING BY MY WINDOW I DON'T NO IF THERE IS TWO BUT I HAVE SEEN JUST ONE I HEAR HIM EVERY NIGHT,AND HEAR IT RIGHT NOW THIER HAS BEEN A DEATH, A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. IT WAS MY COUSIN WIFE'S BABY, SHE WAS ONLY 5MOUTHS. THIS WAS GOING TO BE THERE VERY FRIST ONE/ WE ARE ALL VERY HURT. AND THERE HAS ALSO BEEN A LOT OF PROBLEMS I JUST WANTED TO NO IF ANYONE HAD A IDEA IF THIS OWL IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING??

HOPE SOMEONE WILL RELPY TO ME PLEASESurprised

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IF YOU READ THIS.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2010 - 11:42AM #12
ManzanitaBear

Please do not post all in caps. That's the cyber equivalent of yelling in people's ears.

An owl flying by was probably just going about its own business. There are cultures that associate owls with death, and that probably came up with the idea independent of each other. In some Native American tribes, there's a teaching that the owl leads souls into the next world after death. It follows that an owl hanging around you much may mean it's ready to take you on your journey.

My bf went through a phase when he was seeing owls a lot... and a Navajo man he knew told him that was a sign of great change in his life. The death bird doesn't always mean physical death. It can be something like the Death card in a tarot deck, which usually means great change.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 2:23PM #13
Svetlana

Jun 22, 2010 -- 5:56AM, lucinda wrote:

HI MY NAME IS LUCY AND I NEED SOMEONES HELP??

FOR THE PAST 2WEEKS A WEIGHT OWL HAS JUST BEEN TALKING AWAY FLYING BY MY WINDOW I DON'T NO IF THERE IS TWO BUT I HAVE SEEN JUST ONE I HEAR HIM EVERY NIGHT,AND HEAR IT RIGHT NOW THIER HAS BEEN A DEATH, A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. IT WAS MY COUSIN WIFE'S BABY, SHE WAS ONLY 5MOUTHS. THIS WAS GOING TO BE THERE VERY FRIST ONE/ WE ARE ALL VERY HURT. AND THERE HAS ALSO BEEN A LOT OF PROBLEMS I JUST WANTED TO NO IF ANYONE HAD A IDEA IF THIS OWL IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING??

HOPE SOMEONE WILL RELPY TO ME PLEASESurprised

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IF YOU READ THIS.....

My dear, the only thing the presence of that owl means is that there is food to keep him/her there, and nothing more.  The owl is not trying to tell you something, so please stop worrying.  You have all my sympathy for the loss of that darling baby, but the owl had nothing to do with it.  It did not know anything about it, it didn't show up as a sign, it is just a wonderful bird that likes to eat some of the smaller night-time critters in your neighborhood.  His/her "talking" may just be his/her warning other owls to leave his/her feast alone, or inviting other owls to join in.  Please don't worry about it.  Owls are very beautiful, so you might want to keep binoculars near the window, to look for it and watch it at night.

"No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it."  ~ (common sense)

"Never place a period where God has placed a comma."  ~ Gracie Allen

"I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"I wonder sometimes if we ever give God a headache." ~ Dontay Hall, age 8
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 2 guests
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook