Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Meditation question
7 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2008 - 2:51PM #1
Serene
I am new to this site. I have a question on meditation. When I meditate, sometimes with my eyes closed I see a clear blue eye that is beautiful and it comes and goes. Does anyone else experiance this?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 10:39AM #2
spiritalk
Seeing an eye in the area of the centre of the forehead is an indication of what is referred to as a third eye or psychic abilities.  Is it open or closed?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 1:50PM #3
eputkonen
Dive into the blue and through it.

~ Eric Putkonen
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 2:08PM #4
Serene
The eye is open and lit up with full lashes. The deeper I am into the meditation the more I see it. I was even foolish enough to ask my optitrician about it as I thought it was a reflection of my own eye(which is brown). I would like to know if anyone experiences this. I have a few times seen a funnel with yellow and reds swirling down into it. I don't tell anyone I know about this except my husband. I think I will like this site. Just to learn more.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 2:12PM #5
Serene
[The eye is open and lit up with full lashes. The deeper I am into the meditation the more I see it. I was even foolish enough to ask my optitrician about it as I thought it was a reflection of my own eye(which is brown). I would like to know if anyone experiences this. I have a few times seen a funnel with yellow and reds swirling down into it. I don't tell anyone I know about this except my husband. I think I will like this site. Just to learn more.[
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2008 - 11:35AM #6
spiritalk
You are opening to psychic abilities through your meditation practices.  The eye is showing you how beautiful the experience can be.  And as stated, dive into the blue - accept and work with this type of symbols to psychic awareness and opening.

Most symbols that occur in meditation are not of the physical realm.  It would be well to assume psychic symbols until shown otherwise.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 08, 2008 - 2:24AM #7
cathy429
hello serene! i am new as well, although i have been meditating for about 18 mos. and have never been blessed with any visuals. how wonderful and exciting to be able to expand your psychic abilities! i wish you love and light  in your journey.
cathy429
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 10, 2008 - 9:57AM #8
spiritalk
Cathy:  Not all phenomena from meditation is about visuals.  All the 5 senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch - tactile and emotional) are referenced when psychic abilities open.  And we add 2 more:  Intuition - from the gut and I Know from the heart.

Be open and aware in your meditation, remain at peace in a special place you can create for yourself and then see if one or other of your senses brings something.  To hear means words you were not thinking can cross your mind.  The senses do not necessarily work at the same place as their physical representation.  After all, the skin is our largest organ.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 10, 2008 - 10:01AM #9
Sacrificialgoddess
Meh, I am more about walking and -- believe it or not -- bicycle riding meditations.  I think I need the physical movement.  :)
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 10, 2008 - 10:04AM #10
spiritalk
Being aware in the moment is the important aspect - not the exercise that gets you there.  Walking, cycline, moving are also good practice to focus the mind.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook