Page 3 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Because I Said So???????
6 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2008 - 12:09PM #21
Whisperingal
Devona and/or ASK--I think EFT is something I saw used once several years ago though the name wasn't mentioned and I had no chance then to ask about it.

Would either of you like to give a short description of what it is?

The results I saw at the time were impressive.

Thanks in advance for info.

Sending good thoughts for all.
WGal

ASK--congratulations on your new job!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2008 - 4:05PM #22
windwizard
It seems to me that all you have needed to get to where you are at has indeed been given.  Is there something other than the sold sign on the tractor that perhaps Im not seeing?
Take a moment to think of this tractor, is it possible that there is going to be a need for this piece of equipment that is far greater than the few dollars you might get from the sale of it???
I am almost certain this is why it has not sold, even though much of what you asked for has been granted.

I too would like to ask if those who are 'in the know' about this EFT and tapping might be interested in starting up a new thread with this topic in the headline?
It is always rewarding to share what we come to find along our way in life, and often one will find that someone has something to share equally that will in turn help light up anothers path in a way most unexpected!
I look forward to hearing more on this topic!

Love and Light ^0^
Your Host
~~WIND~~
Intuitive Counseling
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2008 - 5:58PM #23
ManzanitaBear
Not sure if this is the right place to ask... but does the positive thinking to get what you want principle work when another person's actions are involved, and their actions have created a problem?  What does work in this case?

I could say a lot more about this... and think this may be the right forum for it... but this thread probably isn't the place to share the story.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2008 - 11:49PM #24
Ask.seek.knock

windwizard wrote:

It seems to me that all you have needed to get to where you are at has indeed been given. Is there something other than the sold sign on the tractor that perhaps Im not seeing?
Take a moment to think of this tractor, is it possible that there is going to be a need for this piece of equipment that is far greater than the few dollars you might get from the sale of it???
I am almost certain this is why it has not sold, even though much of what you asked for has been granted.

Well, Wind, it's not a tractor, so maybe that's the problem with what you're (not) seeing. :) It's an older model 4WD Dodge Dakota pick-up truck and a snow plow that goes on the truck. The truck's tag expired in November 2007 so, while it was still road legal, hubby drove it down to the shop where he works, and it's been parked in the "yard" there ever since. The cost of getting it fixed to where it would pass our state's inspection was more than we could afford at the time or will likely be able to afford any time soon. At first, hubby's boss had expressed interest in buying it back in November/December, but that never happened. Later, some guys who buy/sell vehicles and have their repairs done at the shop expressed interest, circa February, but then one of them got hurt and they haven't been around for a while.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]As far as needing the truck/plow down the road ... I don't know what you may be seeing. [/FONT][/SIZE]When hubby was in his previous job, he had different (earlier) hours and would plow our church's parking lot (for free) and then go around sometimes and pick up some extra cash by plowing folks' driveways, etc. However, with the hours he now works, plus a one-hour, one-way commute, he's gone from 6A to 7P. There would be little/no time that he would be able to do any plowing in the winter, and with the cost of gas nowadays, I doubt he'd break even if he did manage to plow. As it was, we had a very mild winter this past year with respect to snow, so he wouldn't have had many opportunities to make money with the plowing anyway.

Note, this is a "third" vehicle, which spent most of its time parked (except in the winter), so the only "need" for it that I can think of would be if either my or hubby's vehicle went kaput, and I'd prefer not to put that vibration "out there".;) Additionally, as long as we own the truck, we also have to maintain insurance on it, so that's just an additional expense we could have eliminated from the budget. I have been tapping, visualizing, acting "as if" we sold it since last November, but to no avail. Finally, Friday night, I asked hubby whether he really wants to sell it as I had a feeling my efforts were being negated by his opposing intention. He admitted that, initially, he didn't want to sell it back when he first took it down there in November. However, he said that he does want to sell it now, so maybe my intention can finally make some headway.

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2008 - 12:01AM #25
Ask.seek.knock

Whisperingal wrote:

Devona and/or ASK--I think EFT is something I saw used once several years ago though the name wasn't mentioned and I had no chance then to ask about it.

Would either of you like to give a short description of what it is?

The results I saw at the time were impressive.

Thanks in advance for info.

Sending good thoughts for all.
WGal

ASK--congratulations on your new job!

windwizard wrote:

I too would like to ask if those who are 'in the know' about this EFT and tapping might be interested in starting up a new thread with this topic in the headline?
It is always rewarding to share what we come to find along our way in life, and often one will find that someone has something to share equally that will in turn help light up anothers path in a way most unexpected!
I look forward to hearing more on this topic!

Unless Devona has a desire/chance to do it first, I'll work on starting a new thread on EFT ... but not tonight! I'm already up later than I wanted to be ([COLOR=sienna]nerves) and need to try to get at least a modicum of sleep tonight.[/COLOR]

Btw, thanks everyone, for the well wishes on the new job.

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2008 - 11:43AM #26
windwizard
ManzitaBear
Good question that many forget to ask!
If our desire or wish also includes the actions of another there is a good chance we will wait forever getting no results!  *smile*
Our energenic angels and guides have no control over the actions of another dear one.  Really neither do we, right?  It is best to simply use your energy requesting the final result.
**  IE: the friendship of another---outcome would be of course a sense of well being and happiness for yourself, a feeling of perhaps success or closeness with someone......thus your 'vision' and/or 'request' should be just that.  It is not required to name a particular person in this desire for really in the end it is the inner feeling that one is hoping to achieve and sometimes there is another out there who is better equiped to make us feel that way.
**another example might be:  trying to get someone to retire from a position at work so that you may take  over the position.  In as much as we can think this might be the only way for us to find what it is we desire from getting this job position, sometimes there can be better more obtainable ways to get to the same result.

It is always best to never--ever  include the actions of another in order for you to get your results.  Instead try to focus on what it is that is really the object [sometimes this can be very hard to see]  This way your not setting yourself up for disappointment when things dont go your way.
Now of course if you were more specific as to what it is your hoping to achieve perhaps I can then show you what the 'actual' desire is, rather than attempting to 'go through another'  to get there it is often possible we can get there all on our own.

Love and Light ^0^
Your Host
~~WIND~~
Intuitive Counseling
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2008 - 12:06PM #27
windwizard
Ask.seek.knock
Thank you for the correction!   *smile*
Now although the material object may in fact be something other than a tractor the ideal is the same........when we dont seem to find satisfaction within our asking it is generally felt that there is something bigger and/or better at work that is currently out of sight/mind.
In as much as you wish the truck gone, it is still there for a reason.  I wish I could shine some light for you as to why your request is being ignored, however I really dont know.  However the job is something that will certainly change alot for you both emotionally and financially and that my dear is a wonderful thing.  Enjoy this segment of your life path for now and im sure soon enough this truck burden will be taken care of, even if not in a way you may have expected!

Love and Light ^0^
Your Host
~~WIND~~
Intuitive Counseling

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2008 - 4:19PM #28
ManzanitaBear
[QUOTE=windwizard;451136]ManzitaBear
[Now of course if you were more specific as to what it is your hoping to achieve perhaps I can then show you what the 'actual' desire is, rather than attempting to 'go through another'  to get there it is often possible we can get there all on our own.
[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if I really mean to achieve anything, and it isn't about moving anyone out of my way.  This concerns someone who has done something very hurtful to me, and will not accept any responsibility for it.  And because this person has been one of my best (professional) mentors and references, there's a negative impact on that part of my life.  And my feelings about it are so strong, and the wounding so deep, that it's holding me back from taking positive actions.

And there's a part of me that really wants revenge.  Which, if I really wanted to get, I'd have to put a lot of energy into manufacturing the opportunity.  Whatever you might say about the desire for revenge, it's there and it's strong, and if I deny it that can't be a good thing.

Perhaps I should start another thread for this?  I'm still a little unclear on how this intuitive counseling thing works....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2008 - 11:07AM #29
spiritalk
Here is a cording exercise for use in just these situations ManzanitaBear:

Visualize a purple bubble and put your problem (people, place, thing) inside.  Then visualize another purple bubble with you inside attached to the other bubble by a cord (similar to an umbilical cord).  Visualize a pair of golden scissors that cut the cord and set the problem free to flow away. 

It helps to make yourself ready to 'release' the situation, which is not always easy.  It also helps if the offending problem is ready to be released - but not necessary.

Try it and see how you make out.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2008 - 2:36PM #30
ManzanitaBear
Okay... I've been intrigued enough to try this.  Only for small material things--parking spaces a couple of times, and a newspaper once.  The parking spaces were useful, and those were the times it worked--I probably could have parked elsewhere if I hadn't found them, but it would've been quite inconvenient to where I was going.  As for the newspaper, that was a see if I can do this sort of test.  I don't get one delivered, and I do buy it occasionally--last Sunday, I decided to see if I could will myself a free Sunday paper (i.e. find one, or someone gives me one), and it didn't happen. Does that mean it didn't work, or was something in the way?  I made a point of not going to buy one, thinking that would spoil it.  And it wasn't something I really needed, really just a for-fun thing.

I admit, I am rather skeptical (this makes me feel like Hermione in divination class!), and don't necessarily have an optomistic attitude (understatement of the week!).  Could my general negativity make this ineffective?
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook