7 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2008 - 5:56PM #1
Yohannan
So I recently feng shuid my room (I amd 20 and still live with my parents, I expect to leave in 55 days to boot and active duty), paying especial attention to the relationship corner of my room, cleaning out all pics of old loves and set up a crossed pair of chopsticks and a rock arrangement with a golden stone with red string around it, wrapped around 81 times (I guess 9 is a good number). And I set up a pair of candles and a good painting I did of a dream scene wherein I met a really attractive woman and had a dynamo time.

Anyway, so I could really feel and see the causal (indirect, as it may be) properties of this new arrangement, when, the other day I come home to my room to find the gold stone, chopsticks, and candles missing!

What am I supposed to do? I felt crushed that day and the next, and also really, really angry.

Can I remake the stone and sticks, or what should I do??? I am at an absolute loss.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2008 - 7:15PM #2
boodlebear
Honey, first of all Thank you for your service to our country. It is greatly appreciated. Because of what you all do, those at home can complain and hide behind your sacrifice.
Next. Did you ask anyone in the house what happened? It may have been a gesture made from fear.  And I don't see why you can't recreate that which was taken. An old aquaintance once told me "the rules are: there are no rules". To me that means if it is coming from your heart and you are putting your own positive energy into said construct why not? Olden days you did what you could with what you had.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2008 - 2:07AM #3
shellyruff66
I quite wholeheartedly second Boodlebears entire post!  This lady knows about positive energy.  And good relationships.  Ask your family, with out being on the offensive, and by all means, set it up again.  I'm sure your family will understand your need to create your own space,especially since you will soon be giving up the privilege of  having your own private space.  May the protection of the dragon be forever at your back.:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2008 - 6:02PM #4
Yohannan
I did confront my mother who is zealously Christian about it; however negatively, and she said that she didn't know anything about it. I was positive that she had something to do with it so I hid one of her things and drew a pentagram on my wall. Gratefully the next day I went to Mass and forgave her and gave her her thing back and the pentagram was erased. But *nobody* knows what happened. I suppose that I will recreate the niche. The funny thing is I hadn't noticed the niche was rearranged / tampered with until after a doc on Angels on History International Channel so my first thot was that an angel did it, which was rather unempirical.

Ill reset it up and update.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2008 - 7:17PM #5
boodlebear
I'm leaning towards the mother. You said you confronted her. Sounds a little bombastic, dear.  If not her do you have any other zealous family?  You seemed to have had a "get even atitiude" Is that the right way to read that?  Can you tell me why you drew the pentegram? Were you trying to scare her or use it as a symbol of protection, or......  Did she know you took "it"?
If there are angels wouldn't they have more important things to do than mess about with your feng shui. Really, which is more likely? Also I wasn't aware feng shui used pentegrams. Were you just being mean?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 08, 2008 - 1:34AM #6
Cindrella1
feng shui is not a disaster.
Its helps in a right way and leads to success,brings happiness,love,wealth and a good stress reliever.
Feng Shui is a simple method which you can use to increase your health and wellbeing. All it takes is a simple knowledge of the principles in which this lifestyle is powered by, and you are sure to optimize your potential for success in this area!

----------------
feng shui expert
http://www.artofplacement.com
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook