Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
5 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2009 - 11:19AM #1
Beliefnetsabee
Have you ever prayed for something and felt that you received a response to your prayer?
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2009 - 4:29AM #2
Sara333
Many times! In fact, I'm in the process of writing a book about my experiences in getting prayers answered. If anyone's interested, there's a good bit of material at petitioninggod.com.

May everyone who seeks a deeper experience of God find what they're searching for.

God is Love & God Loves us!

Sara
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2009 - 1:49PM #3
Montylyn
Yes, thank you God !! I had asked for prayer due to my daughter having surgery today and everything went just fine. She was having a cyst (a little bigger then a softball) removed. They didn't know if they have to do a hysterectomy and thank God they didn't.
God does answer our prayers!!!
Montylyn
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2009 - 12:57AM #4
beutiful_angel
I didn't know what to make of this today. I was supposed to go out with friends to have a little fun. I was almost ready to go. I asked god " God,LOrd, Give me a sign and tell me if its ok to go out and meet up with these friends tonight"? I was feeling good all day with energy and nothing wrong. When a minute later I got a huge headache as if a vice was pressing on my head. Then I felt like I wanted to throw up. I had to stay home tonight. 15 minutes after all that my headache and everything was gone. I truly believe this was a Message from God to stay home.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2009 - 9:02PM #5
arielg
It was probably something you ate.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2009 - 9:39PM #6
beutiful_angel
I new someone like you would shoot it down and not feel what I felt..I have many others to share but I dont just share to anyone cus people like you dont believe and then pass judgement and may say I'm crazy or something.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2009 - 3:55PM #7
Tpres1116

Yes I have had prayers answered. Ok long story short.

Oct 12 2007 THe lovely person I had been dating broke up with me, we remained friends. I was having a diffficult time. In talking one day she said I should pray. Having not been brought up in a religious household, I wasnt sure what to do., My Dad was very sick, my Mom had some negative test results, and the love of my life was gone. I asked GOD to help me through. THe thngs I asked him to help with was this. I wanted my girlfriend back before the holidays, for my Mom to be ok, and I knew my Dad's time was close, so I asked that when it was his time that he go peacefully and quickly.

Well, my girlfriend knocked on my door Thanksgiving eve, and we have been together since, my Mom had more tests dome and they all came back excellent. And after spending 5 days in the hospital my Dad passed away on April 7th 2008. I truly believe that GOD did these things for me to lead me to the path of true faith..

Lord thank you for all the wonderous things you have given me.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2009 - 8:48PM #8
Starking123

Hi my name is Carl Allen Williams I had alot of answered prayers in my life. He always helped me with money. He always helped me with love. He always helped me with health. He still helping me. God does answer prayer all you have to do is ask him. Like the bible said Ask and receive.  All throw who asks recieve. The bible is the way to heaven. Thanks God bless all forever amen.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2009 - 8:51PM #9
Www.purespirituality.com

All the time.        :)   Wanda

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 28, 2009 - 10:54AM #10
okiegrl58

yes GOD answers prayers

almost three weeks ago a dad requested prayer for his little girl

she has had the surgery and is doing fine

already home playing,riding her scooter

her response to winning the lawsuit "daddy i dont care about the money, i dont hurt anymore"

you see the surgery was to fix the mistake they had made with the first surgery

placed a skin patch on her head that was contaminated with sominala

GOD brought her through the second surgery A-OK

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS WONDERFUL HEALING POWERS

AMEN

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook