Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
5 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2009 - 11:47AM #41
Pjhillco

My husband suffers from bipolar disorder and has recently been depressed.  We lived in a rental on the beach some years ago but because of family obligations had to move.   Well, long story short, my husband has always wanted to go back and two days after praying for such a move, our old landlord called saying the place was about to be available!  Personally, I just pray for God to take care of our needs, thinking he knows what they are better than we do ourselves.  Well, my husband is not feeling suicidal now that he is anticipating this new move, so I can't help but think that God does answer prayers!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 26, 2009 - 10:15AM #42
Godsangel84

yes i feel that my prayers have been answered.  earlier this month(nov 2009), my mom went to the doctor and they found a spot on her lung.  we had to wait a week and a half to get the test results back.  when i and everybody who loves and cares for her heard the news, we all started praying. i got the word out to as many people as i could and a number of people were praying for her everyday non-stop.  the thought of losing my mother just devastated me.  i dont know how i would or could live without her.  as the time came close in finding out if it was cancer, i and everyone was so scared and the anticipation was nerve-racking.  the day she went to find out if it was cancer, she had left to go to the doctor at 7 am.  it took until about 4pm that day to find out what it was. i was the longest 8 hrs of my life.  when she called me on the phone i started getting tears in my eyes right before i answered it and then i said one more prayer.  i answered the phone and i just knew in her vioce she was cancer free.  she was so happy and elated and i just burst out into tears because i was so happy. i and everyone thanked the Lord so much for answering our prayers.  i am so thankful to the Lord and to everyone that prayed for her. it gives a whole new meaning to the power of pray :-)

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2011 - 7:38PM #43
PrayerMonger

I recently prayed for God to intercede and give my husband the strength to carry on with our marriage.  It was looking pretty grim there rof a while.

But, God has answered my prayers.  He is staying with the family indefinitely.  I'm so happy.  I used a variation of a prayer i found with this list of prayers for strength.

God bless...

My favorite Prayers.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2012 - 3:36PM #44
RevDella

I am a Minister and Licensed Practitioner of Religious Science and I have been trained in the art of healing prayer. I pray for almost everything and I am always asked by my family and friends to pray for them. Sometimes the things they want prayer work for is big and sometimes it is small. It doesn't matter.

Prayer works. It changes conditions and it can help make your life much better.

Rev. Della

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2012 - 5:00AM #45
Estacia

Big or small prayer works!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2013 - 12:31PM #46
OneWhoStandsTall

I made a big prayer on Saturday, an all-encompassing "Get Me Out of This" prayer.  And yesterday, I had the nicest day, small miracles, friendships, positive things happening.  The wholeness of the mess I'm in is not yet taken care of, but I think if we give thanks for the parts that come, it is much more likely that the rest will come.  I have had prayers answered before, almost immediately.  One was this:  I had been in a car accident and was pretty banged up for a long time.  Then, I started to think that I could start working again, if it were the right job.  Then I said out loud, "I'm ready for this to happen now.  Thank you."  And a few minutes later a woman called whom I didn't know, but who knew a lot of people that I knew.  She said, "I'm opening a spiritual center, and I'd like to know if you would like to help me."   Yes, yes, yes, yes, Thank you, Infinite Wonder.  I've had many of these.  Just not recently, because I'm too bogged down in injury pain and pennilessness to be able to open my whole being in love.  I'm trying.  I'm doing.  I'm reaching out to the spiritual community for help. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook