Switch to Forum Live View Ants wanting in my pants
6 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2008 - 10:56AM #1
soul23
last night i had a dream about someone close to me coming out of the closet, only their fetish was something bizarre.  They confessed they wanted to be taken by a bisexual ant.  at this i was conflicted.  either i or they was angry demanidn that the parent should love them no matter what.  on the other hand i was disturbed adn weirded out by such a desire and when i saw that gigantic ant and his litlte friends i coudl not help but be disturbed and horrified.  this coudl have been a bad case of indigestion as scrooge woudl say, but i have to wonder if there is some meaning or symbolism to this dream.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2008 - 3:38PM #2
Urukai
Hello Soul,

Your dream starts out with an admission of sexual interest that you are very uncomfortable with.
Then there is an admission of anger and conflicted feelings because of the information divulged.
Finally there is a demanding to be loved by caregivers regardless of the sexual admission.

This dream, like you said, could have been the results of indigestion.

This dream could be a subconscious indication about how you feel about what you would consider sexual deviance...

This dream could be indicative of your revulsion of somebody metaphorically joining with something, taking on the qualities of something, merging with something that seems so foreign (not necessarily with ants) but with something you feel is so inhuman that you can't even relate to it at all....

See what I'm getting at?

Peace...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 5:16PM #3
soul23
i think you're saying that it coudl just about anything.  if you do see somethign, in this dream, i really am not sure what it is you see.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2009 - 1:17PM #4
Urukai
No I didn't say it I felt it could be about anything. I said first that I thought it was about your revulsion to what you consider sexual deviance.
If not that literally I said it could also possibly be your revulsion to some kind of joining together that you don't approve of...Not necessarily sexual but a union you symbolize in those terms because of how intimate it seems to you.

Either way the theme is your revulsion to a union you don't approve of...
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 11:44PM #5
Shamanmystic
Seems an ant is teaching u what can't be taught in a school... i find it very hilarious... I like those freudian quick label it's sex damn it and you'll accept that... a big ant indeed. reminds me of what i told a person earlier about mice. they had a mouse telling them to follow em and they refused. i told em that was a dream helper / spirit trying to teach em and that most people ignore the little helpers thinking they have to lion, tigers, and bears because mice are not so big even though they can scare big elephants. and also dream helpers / spirits can metamorph into any size. i told them a 400 foot mouse would be scary.. bet that giant ant was pretty imposing as well. ever imagine being drushed to death by ant mandibles?/ ouch .. u wouldn't have a chance to get away.. a standard lion fighting a 500 foot tall ant or what have you is doomed. lol.

i suggest you write dream to refresh in your mind. then draw even if with crayons if need be the ant and it's companions then try to see yourself back in the dream and you may get more info. if you do this then over the next couple of days just as your falling asleep tell yourself your open to meeting that ant again but this time u wanna talk with it. do this 4 minimum 4 days or  until the dream manifests again. maybe this time you'll become lucid and realize that your dreaming and get more recall. never know u might even become conscious enough to ask alot of questions of that ant and it's companions... they may reveal more knowledge than u could ever imagine.. good luck
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2009 - 12:04AM #6
Urukai
Shamanmystic
1st welcome to the Dream board...
2nd Your opinions are as welcome as anyone elses...
3rd Your opinions are of no more import than anyone elses...
Dreamers can decide for themselves what to take and what to leave based on what how they feel about the information given and their own connections to it.

If you would like to start a post on differing methods of dream interpretation please feel free to do so but don't demean other posters to make yourself seem more knowledgeable. Its offensive and helps no one.
Yours is one way. Other posters have theirs. There is room for all without arrogance or attitude. Sacred knowledge is held by no one person to bestow as he or she sees fit. We all come with pieces to this puzzle..

Have a pleasant evening and again welcome to the board...
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 11:44PM #7
Shamanmystic
Seems an ant is teaching u what can't be taught in a school... i find it very hilarious... I like those freudian quick label it's sex damn it and you'll accept that... a big ant indeed. reminds me of what i told a person earlier about mice. they had a mouse telling them to follow em and they refused. i told em that was a dream helper / spirit trying to teach em and that most people ignore the little helpers thinking they have to lion, tigers, and bears because mice are not so big even though they can scare big elephants. and also dream helpers / spirits can metamorph into any size. i told them a 400 foot mouse would be scary.. bet that giant ant was pretty imposing as well. ever imagine being drushed to death by ant mandibles?/ ouch .. u wouldn't have a chance to get away.. a standard lion fighting a 500 foot tall ant or what have you is doomed. lol.

i suggest you write dream to refresh in your mind. then draw even if with crayons if need be the ant and it's companions then try to see yourself back in the dream and you may get more info. if you do this then over the next couple of days just as your falling asleep tell yourself your open to meeting that ant again but this time u wanna talk with it. do this 4 minimum 4 days or  until the dream manifests again. maybe this time you'll become lucid and realize that your dreaming and get more recall. never know u might even become conscious enough to ask alot of questions of that ant and it's companions... they may reveal more knowledge than u could ever imagine.. good luck
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook