6 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2008 - 2:28PM #1
Hipi75
About a week ago I dreamed of my nemisis.  Yes, she's a real person.  She's my complete opposite, taking delight in causing trouble for people while I'm the type who takes delight in helping people.  I haven't had much to do with her in quite a while, though I hear of her occasionally.  Well, in the dream she came back to hang out with me & my group again.  I have hated & raged against this chik for so long, but not so in the dream.  I accepted that she was back, didn't put my trust in her, but didn't really care.  I knew to watch my back because I knew she's a trouble maker, but it didn't make me angry & I didn't even try to make her leave.  I guess my subconcious was telling me I've actually forgiven her.  Cool.

Then this morning I had this weird dream... a woman had just come back with her baby from the hospital.  The baby had a rash, & they had given him treatments at the hospital that worked, but he still had a long way to go in order to be cured.  The woman gave the baby to me to babysit so she could go to work.  She seemed overwhelmed & like she needed a break, so she left.  The baby was asleep & woke up after she left.  He saw me & unabashedly came to me for comfort.  (Yes my heart melted... hark!  Do I hear a clock ticking?)  So I took him with some friends to our place of work, where his mother worked too, but he was in my care so I just hung out at work watching the baby.  At the end of the day the mother came & got her kid, & she seemed closer to him & grateful that I could watch him.  I guess she just needed a break.  But what the heck does it mean?!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 1:13PM #2
solful1
A couple of weeks ago I had a dream with a baby that had a couple of similarities to yours. I had just found some baby in the middle of the street and felt an insant bond and shared an immense love with it. I did briefly wonder if it was biological clock thing too, LOL. But in the end I really took the baby as a symbol for something "new" that would be coming into my life. And somehow the way I found it represented something to me too.

For your dream maybe the baby is something new. Maybe it will be like a project or something, and it may be based on someone else's idea or work (the Mother) but you take over an aspect or something and nurture it, then give it back? Maybe the whole thing just shows how helpful you can be and how grateful the people you help are. I'm not sure but the part of the baby scenario jumped out at me.

The dream about your "friend" is really cool too. Maybe you have finally let go at the subconscious level. It's all really interesting, I just get a little frustrated when I can't tell what the message of my dreams is trying to say.

Good luck!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 2:56PM #3
Hipi75
You know, I went through a bad situation a few years ago (which included this so called friend that I've apparently forgiven) where I was in need of a friend & found out I had none.  I had always been very charitable & kind towards everyone (even as a child) & I ended up being a doormat.  Well, when the doormat rises up & says no more, people get ticked.  I was bitter for a long time, & I believed that people only use others & that they are ungrateful for any help they get.  I know better now... only some people are like that, not all people.  And maybe my mind was telling me it's time to stop being to self protective, go ahead & be charitable & kind again & it will be for good use... and people will appreciate it.  (Of course I'm still a little more cautious than I used to be.  I can be kind, but no doormat anymore.)

Thanks for that insight.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2008 - 10:35PM #4
Rainbowhope
Dear Hipi75,

I had a dream several years ago that I was taking care of a deaf baby who lived over the hill from me.  The mother had been contemplating killing herself because she didn't know how to care for a deaf child and felt alone.
So I wrote down the dream and took it with a grain of salt.
Now I raise what money I can to help orphans all over the world.

Love and peace to you.
Dreams can be good advisers, If you're listening with a patient heart.
Peace,
Rainbowhope
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2008 - 5:10PM #5
OutriderX
This is how I saw your dream...

Both the women represent a situation.  You represent a time of peace.  Nemisis Woman shows a time of conflict / tribulation.  The child represents a persons good character.  Such as innocence, sincere and child like heart.  The hospital is a source (or way of belief/ thinking) that helped this child like character.   The rash shows the childs character (maybe ego) was helped but still needs healing from this irritation.  The child given to you shows a time of taking care of this without the conflict. Basically seeing yourself represents a time of peace.  The nemesis women being grateful is simply an appreciation of knowing the truth and being grateful through that time of tribulation.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 12:15PM #6
Ageo

Sep 22, 2008 -- 2:28PM, Hipi75 wrote:

About a week ago I dreamed of my nemisis.  Yes, she's a real person.  She's my complete opposite, taking delight in causing trouble for people while I'm the type who takes delight in helping people.  I haven't had much to do with her in quite a while, though I hear of her occasionally.  Well, in the dream she came back to hang out with me & my group again.  I have hated & raged against this chik for so long, but not so in the dream.  I accepted that she was back, didn't put my trust in her, but didn't really care.  I knew to watch my back because I knew she's a trouble maker, but it didn't make me angry & I didn't even try to make her leave.  I guess my subconcious was telling me I've actually forgiven her.  Cool.  Then this morning I had this weird dream... a woman had just come back with her baby from the hospital.  The baby had a rash, & they had given him treatments at the hospital that worked, but he still had a long way to go in order to be cured.  The woman gave the baby to me to babysit so she could go to work.  She seemed overwhelmed & like she needed a break, so she left.  The baby was asleep & woke up after she left.  He saw me & unabashedly came to me for comfort.  (Yes my heart melted... hark!  Do I hear a clock ticking?)  So I took him with some friends to our place of work, where his mother worked too, but he was in my care so I just hung out at work watching the baby.  At the end of the day the mother came & got her kid, & she seemed closer to him & grateful that I could watch him.  I guess she just needed a break.  But what the heck does it mean?!

We are children.  Your nemesis is not unlike a baby.

How much would a child hurt, if we blame the child for pissing, and crying, when the child knows no better?  What good is done for the child if we hold onto such hurt?  How can we help a child learn, and flourish with love?

Look at a child, look at your self, and look at your nemesis, as though we are all babies.  What we have gained from our circumstances is not all that we are, and can be.  Yet, even a child needs to be spanked, if the child causes harm, and was taught better.  Love can be discipline, when considerate acts flow from what is best for all.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook