Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View what do these dreams mean please.
6 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2008 - 11:59AM #1
monumental
Hi There

Please can anyone tell me what these dreams mean, thank you.

First being, i was taking dries skin of my one foot in clumps, then someone i knew was kneeling at mu feet cutting my toenails only on the one foot.

Second dream, i opened my fridge door, then in through the rim inside of the fridge, food frozen and fresh food, canned food, toiletries, all kept coming through, i had to put them on the floor, i called my husband and daughter  and i was laughing at the same time, because i could not believe what was happening.

Thank you for your help, i do have lots of vivid dreams which i do remember but cannot always understand.

Love, light and peace.

Monica
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2008 - 7:17PM #2
dreamhealth
It seems that you have been able to be a receiver of love and gifts. The refrigerator seems to me to be a reservoir of bounty. Missing from the dream is what to do with your gifts. This question comes from the time when you just laugh and don't know what to do. You allow someone to beautify your feet, but there is nothing about walking.

I always think that vivid dreams are spiritual in nature and God-given.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2008 - 11:06AM #3
monumental
[QUOTE=dreamhealth;257941]It seems that you have been able to be a receiver of love and gifts. The refrigerator seems to me to be a reservoir of bounty. Missing from the dream is what to do with your gifts. This question comes from the time when you just laugh and don't know what to do. You allow someone to beautify your feet, but there is nothing about walking.

I always think that vivid dreams are spiritual in nature and God-given.[/QUOTE]

Hi DreamHealth

Thank you for giving me an answer to what my dream means, i do have a lot of vivid dreams, some i can understand other i cannot, so thank you again for your guidance.

Monica

Love, light and peace.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2008 - 1:05PM #4
dreamhealth
Thank you, too. I forgot one other symbol that I saw. Out of the refriegerator came both natural and man-made food products, so there are human and God-ven gifts in the dream. I'm glad that my view suited you.  A dream us usually telling a story in symbolic form that is telling something about you and something about God's purposes at the same time.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2008 - 7:42AM #5
monumental
[QUOTE=dreamhealth;259313]Thank you, too. I forgot one other symbol that I saw. Out of the refriegerator came both natural and man-made food products, so there are human and God-ven gifts in the dream. I'm glad that my view suited you.  A dream us usually telling a story in symbolic form that is telling something about you and something about God's purposes at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again Dreamhealth,

I really  do appreciate you help in the answers you give.  Like i stated before i have quite vivid dreams at times, in fact most times, some i can sort of make sense of, others i look up, but there are just no answers to some of the dreams i have, mind you i am not surprised, some of the dreams i have i wonder myself. The one i had last night, i was looking up into the sky and in between the cloud , made out of cloud formation where all sorts of shapes, one was the head of a lion, there were others but i cannot remember although i know they were pictures. And  again i called my husband but by the time he arrived they had gone. The sky was blue other than that.  Anyway thanks again.

Love, light and peace.

Monica
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2008 - 9:09PM #6
dreamhealth
More spiritual aspiration: looking up into the sky with a few obstacles in the way.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2008 - 4:01PM #7
monumental
Hi Dreamhealth

I hope you do not mind me asking you once again but your help in the last couple of days has been marvellous.
This is a dream that my husband has had,  and he never has many dreams and if he does he does not remember them. He was working with a lot of Angels flying back and forth with large wicker baskets full of gifts but he does not know what they were, as quickly as they were fetching them they were dropping them off to different people. He was one side and the angel was the other holding the baskets. There were other angels doing the same thing, and he was helping, but as he says it was all happening so quickly he was amazed. He also states he was amazed at the amount that was being given to people.

Thank you so much, and also thank you for my husband on his behalf.

Love, light and peace

Monica
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2008 - 9:46PM #8
dreamhealth
I will look tomorrow. I just logged on and haven't much time tonight. Peace.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 6:08PM #9
monumental
Hi Dreamhealth

Thanks for PM very much appreciated by both of us.

Love, light and peace.

Monica
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2008 - 5:23PM #10
Urukai
The 1st dream could represent an awareness that you in some way are actively picking away at what grounds you and enables you to move about in the world…that you are losing that contact in clumps or chunks at a time…
There is also a recognition that an attempt is being made to keep things like your stability , your footing in things trim and neat with you although you feel this attempt is a very one sided thing…

Wishing you well…
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook