Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View what do these dreams mean please.
6 years ago  ::  Sep 02, 2008 - 12:41PM #11
harv40
from my early years, before I come to reasonable trust in Christ as my Redeeming Savior, I had a dream. Some time after I accepted Christ in my life I had two other dreams. I came to have understand of each only after some passage of time and personal experiences that transpired in my personal life.

From the first I considered them just for what they seemed to be, __ just dreams: Dreams more often than not are productions of our own mind relative to our personal experiences of the past or personal fears or delights expressed in symbolisms.

I never thought these dreams color by Technicolor dreams might have any particular meaning till events began to transpire around me to which I could then relate and the pictures of those scenes from those dreams could then be perceived as applicable to my own life circumstances.

Beware seeking after "interpreters" of your dreams. If God has given you your dreams for some intentions of his own He will, without your solicitations, provide you meaning for His dreams and their interpretations in His own Time/s by which you can be sure they were either His, or perhaps a product of excessive indulgence or most unpleasant and unwarrented  personal life experiences .

Harvey
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 13, 2008 - 9:42PM #12
dreamhealth
I have had a dream lately that was almost immediately interpreted after waking.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2008 - 4:36PM #13
BlazinwiththeGlory
First of all, dreams are not dreams-they are insights into ourselves and either reflect changes that we need to make or a portrayal of strong trait which we possess.
I only have some thoughts concerning your first dream.  The dry skin on your foot that you take off in clumps represents that you have allowed yourself to be callous and dead to things around you which you need to pay close attention to.  "Toenails" represents things which you have become hung up on.  Together, this speaks of the need to do some close soul-searching and discard those things which keep you from focusing on the important areas and removing those things which you have allowed to cause you to become hardened and calloused to.  Are you holding onto things that you need to let go of? If so, failure to do so will cause you greater pain and heartache in the future.
I have a question for you- do you remember which foot it was that the dry skin and toenails were present?  This may seem insignificant o0r mundane, but it's not!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 12:06PM #14
Ageo

Feb 1, 2008 -- 11:59AM, monumental wrote:

Hi There  Please can anyone tell me what these dreams mean, thank you.  First being, i was taking dries skin of my one foot in clumps, then someone i knew was kneeling at mu feet cutting my toenails only on the one foot.  Second dream, i opened my fridge door, then in through the rim inside of the fridge, food frozen and fresh food, canned food, toiletries, all kept coming through, i had to put them on the floor, i called my husband and daughter  and i was laughing at the same time, because i could not believe what was happening.   Thank you for your help, i do have lots of vivid dreams which i do remember but cannot always understand.   Love, light and peace.  Monica

You have started to remove the dead weeds from your foundation.

The one that is kneeling is helping you trim your ways, and refine your foundation.

Turn to Adonai, and as you have been cleansed, and your sharp nails trimmed, help cleanse others.  You will be nourished.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook