Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Part 1: Are Women Disobedient That Wear Pants To Church?
6 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2008 - 8:15AM #1
FreedomJournal
PART 1: ARE WOMEN DISOBEDIENT THAT WEAR PANTS TO CHURCH?
Why Women Wear Pants To Church?

See New Additions to our growing Web Pages: THE ORIGIN AND REALITY OF THE PASSOVER,  WHERE IS THE REMNANT?
Psychezpublishing.com has a traffic rank of:  11,145,947, http://www.alexa.com/

Editors Note: This is an exclusive interview with Mini R. Patton the Spiritual Advisor to the FreedomJournal. We are grateful that Sister Mini has taken the time to share some of her thoughts about a very important question that looks into the deepest realm of the Woman Question. Meanwhile we pray for the Women that have been taken away from the Bible due to their ignorance, lack of study and belief that man, flesh, money, cults and materialism can fix the way to Peace and Paradise. Also it is sad commentary that the world has played a wicked and evil game on many women and tricked them into thinking that somehow they can stay fixed on money and materialism and cross over to the other side. Here we note that the time of repentance is now not later.

We also note that there were liars, whores, whoremongers, crooks and thieves among the brethren however when they accepted Christ they were cleaned up. However some never accepted Christ because when you accept Christ there must be a change and your heart has to be filled with a Christ-like attitude. Thus many are still liars, whores, whoremongers (we are not exclusively referring to women here) thieves and crooks.

INTRODUCTORY STATEMENT BY MINI R. PATTON

Peace be unto you. To the Church and believing Christians everywhere and those that believe in the Bible as the Supreme authority of God’s Laws. For the record and the sign post many people that confess to be Christians are now during these trying times looking to man, materialism and God knows what as additional authorities on how to get to Heaven. Glory be to God our Father and to His Son our Savior Christ Jesus blessed by the Holy Spirit.

Christ was made perfect by being obedient to His Father. I want to be obedient as much as I possibly can. I know that wearing pants to Church is against God’s will. It is not my job to question why. It is the Pastor’s fault that this trend even got started in God’s House. God says come as you are, but He means bring your sins, your dirty heart, your weaknesses, etc.  and He will clean us up. If a woman is so poor and pants are all she has let her come wearing them, but the older women in the church can guide her over time. The Pastor’s always has new member’s classes, why not stop trying to teach people how to tithe which is not a commandment for Christians as this was a law for the Jews before the coming of Christ.  Therefore Pastor’s should have classes teaching things that will keep the world out of the Church. New members should be taught that the House of Worship is Never casual.  How can a Christian woman believe in “women’s liberation” Jesus frees us.

Deuteronomy 22:5. The woman shall not wear that which pertain unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment; for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Romans 11:21. For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Romans 8:4-8. They that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Read: Christ’s Sermon On The Mount.
Jesus was here teaching people that their happiness depended, not on satisfying their physical needs, but on recognizing their needs for God’s guidance.

May God’s richest blessing be upon you Love and Peace,
Your Beloved Sister in Christ Mini R. Patton
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2008 - 8:56AM #2
Tmarie64
No.  The biblical quote means that women should not try to pass themselves off as men.  If it meant women couldn't wear the same type of clothing women would have gone around NAKED back then because everyone wore similar robes.  Men did not wear pants.
Common sense SHOULD dictate that that verse means Women should not try to pass as men.
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2008 - 8:42PM #3
Desimans
I have always interpreted that Biblical passage to mean that a woman should be proud of her status as a woman, and a man should be proud of his status as a man, that both are of equal stature in the eyes of God and neither should be jealous of the other's gender, nor demean their own gender in any way.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 7:39AM #4
Tmarie64
I think you're probably right, desimans.
A woman trying to pass herself off as a man would be demeaning both genders, imo. 
Her own because it appears she is ashamed of it; male because she appears to be mocking it saying "anyone can do it".
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 28, 2008 - 3:59PM #5
DotNotInOz

We also note that there were liars, whores, whoremongers, crooks and thieves among the brethren however when they accepted Christ they were cleaned up.

ROFLOL! I find it absolutely preposterous to equate women wearing pants to church with liars, whores, whoremongers, crooks and thieves.

Honestly! Don't people have anything more serious to deplore?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2008 - 7:50PM #6
javababe
Seriously, is this really posted here!? You know, according to the 'church', women wearing pants is just the tip of the iceberg of the rebellious nature of females!
It is this type of misogynistic , judgemental, hateful dogma that helped me make the decision to flee the christian church and view its followers with suspicion.

Im now a happy pagan :) who wears pants ALL THE TIME! ( Unless I want to wear my little leather skirt with the fashionably ripped black net tights ;) )
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2008 - 7:57PM #7
Tmarie64

javababe wrote:

It is this misogynistic , judgemental, hateful dogma that helped me make the decision to flee the christian church and view its followers with suspicion.

Im now a happy pagan :) who wears pants ALL THE TIME!

You call "christian church" judgmental???  WHO just lumped ALL Christian churches into that hateful and misogynistic role?  YOU.  You owe MANY Christians an apology for the asinine, and just plain stupid, generalization.  ALL churches are not like that and you know it.  You left, don't blame ALL churches because you got your panties in a knot at one.
I could make a lot of rude, crass generalizations about pagans based on this one post by you.
But I won't because I, a Christian, am better than that.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2008 - 8:19PM #8
javababe
Wow! You are one angry christian! You like to take personal shots too! (my panties in a knot!? LOL)
Ive attended 5 different churches - not including the catholic church in which I was raised - over the past 30 yrs. (Our family moved at least 4 times to different towns/states/countries, hence the church changes)
I KNOW of what I speak. AND, as a LOVING christian, you could have responded in love and apologized for the mischaracterization that many of your fellow believers have given about christianity. But, instead, your reaction only confirmed my argument.
As for the comment regarding pagans; we are all quite used to the negative attitudes from self proclaimed christ lovers and we turn the other cheek and go on our merry way because we  are quite content with our spirtuality and feel no need to defend it.
I also purused your blogs and I note a continuous thread of hostility and sarcasm. You may want to study Galations, the chapter on fruits of the Spirit - gentleness, mercy, etc. You know, those Christlike temperaments. :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2008 - 9:00PM #9
Tmarie64
I will not apologize for YOUR bigotry.  That's your problem, not mine.
Yes, I am angry because I'm sick of people who get in a snit about something lumping all churches into one pile.  You don't know EVERY church, can't possibly.
As to your critique of me... Couldn't care less what you think.  You have shown me more than enough to know not to follow anything you suggest.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 03, 2008 - 3:56AM #10
javababe
Your honor, I rest my case.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook