Page 4 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Kundalini killing me?
6 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2008 - 1:42AM #31
manig
Here is the image of that dent I was talking about... I hope its visible to you.

www.balbro.com/dent.jpg

The energy is everywhere... whatever we do in our life... it is done through it.   It is imperishable... infinite... it does not die away when our body dies.   Call it energy of our soul or chi or God.

The beauty is we can mould it anyway we like.

When a boy sees a beautiful girl the energy rises to the sex chakra... a pull.

When a seeker sees his master or a divine image the energy furhter rises to the higher chakras... a push.

What happens next is not known to me yet.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2008 - 9:45AM #32
manig
I have found another site today.... I can say this is exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for.

I am putting below the page links in order I read them myself.

Opening the Third Eye: http://www.666blacksun.com/Opening_the_ThirdEye.html
(Read point '5' of this page and then read my first post in this thread.)

About Third Eye: http://www.666blacksun.com/Third%20Eye.html

About the Heart Chakra: http://www.666blacksun.com/Heart%20Chakra.html
(I do 100% agree with what they explain about heart chakra.)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Advanced_Satanism/
I have joined the group today.

Satan or not... they have some excellent knowledgebase.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2008 - 1:53AM #33
manig
I have got another dent today.  Its on top of my head.... in the middle where the Crown/Saharsara chakra is supposed to be.   I touched it today when my head was shaking after meditation.  It was pretty warm.

I also understood today that Satan/Devil/Lucifer is the leader of all demons/evil looking souls.  He worships Lord Shiva himself and is assigned by Lord Shiva to test the strength/faith in all the people around the Universe who meditate.

He dose not hurt anyone but his only job is to build strong faith in people so they can rise higher and higher in meditation.  Every person who does meditation has to face him / his dementors in various forms once in a life time.  Do not get lost or lose yourself when you encounter them.  They live in another dimension.  Do not attach yourself with their world.  Its a deluded world... like never ending madness.  They will do everything possible to mislead you but have faith and have a strong will.  In the end they will go away and never return once you have true faith built up to the level required for further progress.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2008 - 2:21AM #34
manig
During meditation this morning (5:00 am)
--------------------------------------------------------

Mani: Who is having these experiences?
Mani's hands: (touching his heart) The one who lives in your heart.
Mani: (a tear floted down from each eye)
Mani: And who cried?  I am not satisfied with your reply.
Mani's hands: (folded themselves in prayer mode) (...kundalini starts rising...)

Its a suicide.

Eyes shut.. turned upwards in complete darkness.
Ears shut.. can't hear anything.
Nose and Mouth shut... can't breathe.

And the kundalini drilling all the way up my head.   Like a machine drilling the earth.

I had to pull back... I would have died if I didn't breathe.

Someone please tell me what to do?    I think I need to meditate in presence of a Doctor with all the life saving equipment around.

--
Most men complacently accept "Knowledge" as "Truth".  They are sheep, ruled by fear. - Sydney Losstarot, Vagrant Story (I was playing it on my PSP last night).
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2008 - 1:05AM #35
manig
Are you using a voice recognition software?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2008 - 2:06AM #36
manig
Vapor sound identification

When the energy surges to my third eye with full force, and then withdraws, I hear a sound that resembles the sound when water is thrown on a hot surface and is instantly transferred into vapors... the bubbly hissing sound.

Can anyone please explain what it is?  It happens 2 to 3 times in one hour of meditation.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2008 - 7:46AM #37
manig
Finally a site that gave me all the answers to questions that I have put up in this thread:

http://www.swamij.com/bia.htm
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2008 - 7:03AM #38
manig
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 09, 2009 - 6:55AM #39
manig
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 12:51AM #40
meet_85

hi manig,

i m surprised to see ur posts. i m also going though same kind of exp. i was doing meditation for last 2 years. suddenly 4 months back, when i used a technique of bhairav tantra by osho, some energy started raising in my spine. nxt 3 days i felt constant organsm in my head. now for last 4 months, this energy flows 24x7 in my spine. i cant consantrate on ny thng. during meditation it becomes more powerful. my stomech goes in, my head pushed back, and it keeps moving towards my head. i understand that those who are not reday for kundalini movement, but kundalini awakes, the energy cleans the passage before the real rising and this process can take yeras.

i wnt to knw if u r still feeling the same exp. pls reply.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook