is the sun...

but by the moon
his magnificence
is undone...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2007 - 5:26AM #2
Soaroneagleswings
love to write at night, I understand that..cute poem, like how you made the moon female and the sun male...the moonlight is more subtle then the bright light of the sun, more like a female I think:-) when are you going to compile all of your poetry into a book, to share your voice with the word outside of B-net as well...I can think of a few of you who I could see enjoying in bookform, having  your poetry in my library of many books... always enjoy stopping by and 'reading' your voice...its actually 2:21AM here, but noticed when I post it shows a completely different time-lol anyhow, 'happy lunar writing';-)I think to me night represents a more quiet moment in life, to have more time to sit back and think about life..
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2007 - 4:31PM #3
steppewanderer
I can only add here a Sabrinaic clap, clap, clap, clap!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2007 - 4:31PM #4
steppewanderer
I can only add here a Sabrinaic clap, clap, clap, clap!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 3:49PM #5
anirbas
[QUOTE=Soaroneagleswings;126606]love to write at night, I understand that..cute poem, like how you made the moon female and the sun male...the moonlight is more subtle then the bright light of the sun, more like a female I think:-) when are you going to compile all of your poetry into a book, to share your voice with the word outside of B-net as well...I can think of a few of you who I could see enjoying in bookform, having  your poetry in my library of many books... always enjoy stopping by and 'reading' your voice...its actually 2:21AM here, but noticed when I post it shows a completely different time-lol anyhow, 'happy lunar writing';-)I think to me night represents a more quiet moment in life, to have more time to sit back and think about life..[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, Soar for the read and the kind comments.  I feel nightime represents the quieter moments of life, too.  Also, feel I'm more creative at night, as opposed to during the daytime.  Adore the moon and stars and in spring and summer, I could sit outside all night long and listen to the crickets and locusts making music.  I don't know when my poetry will make it to bookform.  But, I am honored you consider it worthy of being in a book and sitting upon your own bookshelves...Thank you and always, may you blessed be...Sabrina
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 3:50PM #6
anirbas
Thanks, Glenn!  I appreciate those claps!
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook