Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Almost always dream of water
7 years ago  ::  Dec 23, 2007 - 1:38AM #21
dreamhealth
The dream also has to do with healing so far. We cannot heal in pysche all at once.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 23, 2007 - 11:46AM #22
Whisperingal
Sapphiren--hi--I'm not trying to talk you into or out of anything--each of us has our own beliefs--

but just so you know--there are many Christians who find the idea of reincarnation to be feasible and something they can accept.

From my own experiences in talking with many people here on bnet on a number of boards and elsewhere as well--

--there are some sects/forms of Christianity that are less accepting of reincarnation ideas than others. And others for whom the idea is not in conflict with their other beliefs.

Again--not trying to change your mind at all--just adding some general info.

Sending good thoughts your way.
WGal

Your most recent dream isn't bringing up anything-I'll try working with it later and see if anything happens then.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 23, 2007 - 1:22PM #23
Sapphiren
Whisperingal, the reason I don't want to believe in reincarnation is not because it's not mentioned in the Bible or anything like that (there's little of the Bible that I actually believe), it's because it would mean that the loved ones you have lost would not be waiting in Heaven for you. That is really the only way I have coped with the loss of beloved family and pets. I hope desperately there is a Heaven where we are all reunited.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 23, 2007 - 1:28PM #24
Urukai

Sapphiren wrote:

Hi again guys.

Had a...sort of water dream last night. It was very strange, and unsettling.

I was in laboratory filled with shiny metal surfaces and cold blue light and on the shelves were lines of jars full of preserved marine animals. I distinctly remember seeing a puffer fish in one of them; I can't remember what else I saw, only that they were marine animals.

In the centre of the laboratory was a tank of water containing a live humpback whale thrashing its tail. All in all, it was a pretty negative dream. Any possible hidden messages in it?

A place, a situation or a set of circumstances that feels cold, hard, uncaring and negative...it is confining and restrictive and it seeks to hold back that which, if given the chance, would break free on a large scale...

Inhibitions, social expectations, negative attitudes, cold heartedness that inhibits freedom of expression, exploration and self growth...

What is going on in your waking life hon that has that same feel to it...

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 24, 2007 - 7:35PM #25
Sapphiren
I think I'm gradually sinking into a more negative place as my January exams approach (I'm from the UK, these exams count for a lot, they're going to decide my future...) and I'm so terrified about destroying the rest of my life if I mess up the next month.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2007 - 10:26AM #26
spiritalk
RELAX!  The only person putting the pressure on is YOU!  Take some deep breaths to refresh your being right into the solar plexus.  Blow up your diaphram - it gives you a baloon of air to hit the high note (or shout) and that is what you want to hit.

Don't accept that the test is for all the marbles - relax and take it like any other examination of your knowledge - and you are knowledgeable.  You have the answers - gain the faith in self and confidence in your own abilities.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2007 - 7:06PM #27
Whisperingal
Sapphiren--to Spiritalk's wise words I would add that you can"practice" for the test every day--starting now--

By visualizing yourself taking the test and doing well on it.

Take a few minutes either in the morning or evening or both to close your eyes and see yourself--in great detail--going to and taking the test. See yourself having all the answers and writing them down with confidence.

While you are doing this allow only positive-outcome thoughts into your head--and shut off or ignore that "critic" that many people carry around inside themselves--the one that's telling you that you "have" to worry--and the one that's telling you that you "can't possibly" know everything you need to know to pass.

See yourself passing and think about how good that feels to pass.

Then other times during the day remind yourself of exactly how that good feeling of passing the test feels. Especially remind yourself of this feeling when those negative "I can't do it" thoughts try to come back in.

I've taken some very big tests--like qualifying tests for graduate school etc--and this method helped me a lot.

WGal

btw--I am going to visualize you passing too. :)

And if you tell us when the test day is coming we can do a group visualization/meditation for you and see you passing the test too.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2007 - 7:06PM #28
Whisperingal
Sapphiren--to Spiritalk's wise words I would add that you can"practice" for the test every day--starting now--

By visualizing yourself taking the test and doing well on it.

Take a few minutes either in the morning or evening or both to close your eyes and see yourself--in great detail--going to and taking the test. See yourself having all the answers and writing them down with confidence.

While you are doing this allow only positive-outcome thoughts into your head--and shut off or ignore that "critic" that many people carry around inside themselves--the one that's telling you that you "have" to worry--and the one that's telling you that you "can't possibly" know everything you need to know to pass.

See yourself passing and think about how good that feels to pass.

Then other times during the day remind yourself of exactly how that good feeling of passing the test feels. Especially remind yourself of this feeling when those negative "I can't do it" thoughts try to come back in.

I've taken some very big tests--like qualifying tests for graduate school etc--and this method helped me a lot.

WGal

btw--I am going to visualize you passing too. :)

And if you tell us when the test day is coming we can do a group visualization/meditation for you and see you passing the test too.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2007 - 10:59PM #29
dreamhealth
There is plenty of angel help for a student. I'm not just talking' I've just been through graduate school where, too, all could come tumbling down.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook