Page 2 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Indigo Adults????????
7 years ago  ::  Dec 07, 2007 - 1:00AM #11
Oceangirl11
Hi all Indigo's here. So nice to see how many people who posted. Srength in numbers they say..Peace to all.  Marty
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2007 - 10:51PM #12
Oceangirl11
All Indigo's...in positive thought...stay ready, listen for the words from on high...Will you answer the calling when you hear it...or look away into the empty night sky and yearn for courage? Our world is in pain our people suffering...Will you share your secret of life with others when you learn it?....Those that have no idea what I am speaking of...more then likely never will...M
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 10:07AM #13
spiritalk
Each of us, indigo or otherwise, will be finding many new challenges in the light.  It is not restricted to any one group or label - the calling is about spirituality for us all.  Who answers the call is placed in our own hands.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 12:12PM #14
Oceangirl11
[QUOTE=spiritalk;133823]Each of us, indigo or otherwise, will be finding many new challenges in the light.  It is not restricted to any one group or label - the calling is about spirituality for us all.  Who answers the call is placed in our own hands.[/QUOTE]
My assumption is "the Indigos" will be called on heavily during the times of darkness. After all that is our purpose is it not...Everyone can be spiritual...not everyone is Indigo. We do have a job to do...do you disagree with this..
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 13, 2007 - 9:47AM #15
spiritalk
Yes I disagree somewhat!  You see, we are all put into the earth life exactly where we need to be - to learn to work together. 

It is a time of rising spiritual energies - the indigos may be feeling it stronger than others - but they are still not the only ones that know there are changes afoot.   (Perhaps this comes under the heading where someone thought we were making a special group for ourselves!)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 13, 2007 - 11:57AM #16
Oceangirl11
[QUOTE=spiritalk;136271]Yes I disagree somewhat!  You see, we are all put into the earth life exactly where we need to be - to learn to work together. 

It is a time of rising spiritual energies - the indigos may be feeling it stronger than others - but they are still not the only ones that know there are changes afoot.   (Perhaps this comes under the heading where someone thought we were making a special group for ourselves!)[/QUOTE]
O.K. then I will state it like this...we all will have much work to do now and in the future. I just feel..my opinion only..that the Indigo people will be involved and many others. I don't know how others feel...or if they are feeling the need to look for change. I am just trying to prepare myself for the future of our world and our people. I feel a calling and have talked with other Indigo's who speak of the same. I do understand that we as people are all on different spiritual levels. Possibly this creates a breakdown in communication...M
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2007 - 9:49AM #17
spiritalk
This is exactly how I see the energy levels of spirituality rising - each finding their own path to enlightenment and sharing it with others.  I don't feel we need labels, as such, the seeking is the journey. 

I am from a long line of materialists who don't have a sensitive bone in their bodies.  And yet, there are signs of making their mark to show a path that can and does bring enlightenment.  How each of us handles spirituality is as personal as our unique individualism.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2007 - 3:04PM #18
Oceangirl11
[QUOTE=spiritalk;138798]This is exactly how I see the energy levels of spirituality rising - each finding their own path to enlightenment and sharing it with others.  I don't feel we need labels, as such, the seeking is the journey. 

I am from a long line of materialists who don't have a sensitive bone in their bodies.  And yet, there are signs of making their mark to show a path that can and does bring enlightenment.  How each of us handles spirituality is as personal as our unique individualism.[/QUOTE]
Yes Spirit..I agree with you on this...We will all have a part to play...Marty
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2007 - 5:51PM #19
many-festor
kadi I tested blue/violet also(both) 10 also with indigo as 8
thats a great test and whats even bettre is it wsa so much fun!
Tim
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2007 - 9:15AM #20
azure
I just took that test and I am equally tied Indigo/Violet with 11 for each.  I did the family/financial career thing for years and then four years ago after a failed marriage..I changed careers and my path has been fabulous ever since.  I feel my calling is on a energetic healing level.  I visualize myself doing seminars, teaching and helping others in their spiritual path in the future.  It is very exciting. 

What I love about being Indigo now is that it feels so natural to me.  I love the skin I am in so to speak.  Because I have learned so much about me and what my purpose is here,  I finally feel that I do belong.  I belong here to share the experience and help others making this transformation.  I feel empowered by it and it feels really good. To be able to explain healthy, loving, spiritual energy to others that aren't quite sure about things and to help them awaken to their ascension is amazing to me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook