Page 4 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Indigo Adults????????
6 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2008 - 11:45AM #31
AngelGuideHoneyAngel
I have started a support group for all Star Children, meaning anyone who identifies with Indigo's, a safe place to share our stories and explore together in love and peace it is called Generation X and I am looking for new members. Peace and light
Angelguide
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2008 - 1:33PM #32
spiritalk
"The Indigo Child is a boy or girl who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes, revealing a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. This pattern has singularly unique factors that call for parents and teachers to change their treatment and upbringing of these kids to assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives, and to help them avoid frustration."

-- Lee Carroll & Jan Tober

How can you tell if you are an Indigo?

A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following:
Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?

Do you feel out of place in today's world?

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?

Are you a truth seeker?

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?

Misunderstood by family?

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?

Are you emotionally sensitive?

Did you have a difficult childhood?

Do you often feel dis-empowered by too much authority?

If you can answer yes to many of these questions,
then you are most likely an Indigo.

What are Indigo and Crystal children and adults?How do you know if you, or someone you know, is an Indigo or Crystal Child or Adult?      We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species. We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution.      The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the las100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and way-showers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.      The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.      The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change.       The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have acquired or are in the process of acquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels".

Perhaps read through this material as well.

God bless, J
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2008 - 12:48PM #33
vtigerlilies
hi e1. i am glad that i found this thread.  i just took the color test. ii scored a 10 on blue, 9 on violet, and 9 on indigo.  i do not know what the colors mean.  i was once told that my aura had a lot of shiny colors and strong teal.  can anyone reccomend a good book or website that i can learn more about this?  i do know that when i wear any of those colors like i did yesterday, people swarm me like flies.  i cannot shake them off, litterally!
blessings and light.  vallie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2008 - 1:48PM #34
SeekingME
I have heard things about Indigo Children and not so much adults. But, I don't understand who they are and what it means and how you find out who is an Indigo Adult or Child.

Is anyone willing to explain>?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2008 - 11:51AM #35
fiberiris
[QUOTE=Kadi;76962]Anyway it was a writing by someone talking about Indigo Adults. Could I be one, too?[QUOTE]

I don't see why not.  I'm a Crystal adult (born in 1970), and most Crystal children are being born now.  Someone had to come in to anchor the energy.  Open the door.   

Iris
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 09, 2009 - 11:31AM #36
Thesom

This is a very old thread but I need some answers.

All subject about "indigo children" is recently publicly know to greece thanks to some journalists.

This is might be crasy but sinc I was a little child I beleived that I was different and I was!!! I had not friends because i was strange and lonely although very smart and beautiful

I was the most intelligent kid in my class in primary school, I felt that i was on earth for a purpose.

Since I was a kid till now I have a specific dream, very vivid dream. " The earth is on the edge. Satan and evil powers have taken over the world, people turned their back to God. And then God talk to me, to fight against evil. To find the rest of God beleivers and make an army to save humanity"....

This is totally crazy I know. I have never tell that to anyone.

But the first time I heard fro indigo children I felt that i was one of them. I did the aura test and

As you can see my Aura is by far indigo.

So, What if I am now an indigo adult. ( I was born May 1984), I was not raised up as a special child, but still beleive I have a purpose and a destiny to fullfill.

What I ve got to do.

Please I want serious answers and not moque me

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2008 - 10:05AM #37
DAH54

ambientindigochild wrote:

this website hates me... it wont work on my computer *cries*  :(

You can find the test here: http://www.auracolors.com/auracolors-test.html this is another website, in theory you should be able to just click on the link and go there and answer the questions. If that does not work, perhaps do to the security settings on your computer you should also be able to copy and paste the above link into your browser address bar.

You asked about crystals and this works for me, it's word for word from the above website as you seem to be having problems accessing other sites;

Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the "aura chameleons." Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.
                 Consequently, in power Crystals can get along quite well with almost anyone. Yellows , for example, feels they can relate to Crystals who, when they are with them, act and think like Yellows . Later, when the same Crystals spend time with Sensitive Tans, the Tans can feel as if they have found kindred spirits.
                 However, the Crystals' inconsistencies can also confuse people. One minute Crystals think and behave like Greens . A short while later, they can act like Blues . The more they connect and bond with others, the more their personalities change.
                 Because Crystals tend to absorb the colors of other people's auras, people can, at times, feel an energy drain when they are in the presence of Crystals. In power, Crystals can be a clear conduit or channel for healing energy. Being natural healers, the Crystals' gift is to help their clients clear blockages, thereby enabling the clients' own natural healing processes to take place.
                 While healing, balanced Crystals are able to keep their thoughts and emotions out of the way, making the healing more pure. Crystals do not always understand their healing abilities. It can often frighten and confuse them or cause them to feel overwhelmed. These rare souls are often physically fragile and delicate.
                 Because of their unusual sensitivity, they can only heal one person at a time. They then need to go to a peaceful place to cleanse their aura. Working with too many people can short-circuit their system.

To learn more about careers, relationships, money, healthy, children, etc for Crystals, read Life Colors: What the Colors in Your Aura Say About You or Love Colors: A New Approach to Love, Relationships, and Auras.

Hope that helps.

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2008 - 8:10PM #38
DAH54
Well "." you might try this test, [color=blue]HSP My guess is you'll score high on it too... If you wish to discover more about yourself. [/COLOR]

In your case I would suspect the red overlay is causing you to mask as there are issues in your past that you have not actually dealt with? But rather packed away in little boxes...

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2009 - 10:26PM #39
Laurab0326

I know that I am Indigo, But it is also a fact that being indigo is more then likely not the color of your aura. I dint grow up thinking that I was royalty, like it states in some of the pages I have researched. I have blogs on it on myspace but no attention.

http://www.testcafe.com/color/ there is also color charts on another link http://www.cathyginter.com/COLOR.html and You can also practice seeing peoples auras and your own on this link..  http://www.thiaoouba.com/see_aura_color.htm

the link I used for indigo is http://www.customcpu.com/commercial/livingak/page3.htm It gives reason, and it was initionally the best site I found on it even though there has to be better! The test that I found is http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=Indigochild  

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2009 - 3:17PM #40
Laurab0326

I found another good site if it isnt already listed. it describes (I feel) to a T. BTW The reason why most indigos dont have an indigo aura is because they have yet to figure out that they are who they are, and they arent themselves, or havent found their true self.

http://www.starchild.co.za/what.html

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook