Page 3 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Indigo Adults????????
7 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2007 - 10:38AM #21
spiritalk
You will find, asure, that all that experience will arise time and again.  This is not to have you dwell on negativity, but to learn to take the lessons and all there message, without the pain, forward into the experiences with other seekers.  We cannot explain sufficiently some pains we have never experienced in our own affairs.  Our experience is what we share the most.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2008 - 9:04PM #22
boodlebear
[QUOTE=spiritalk;99786]Kadi:  This is an auric colour test that might bring some interesting insights:

www.auracolors.com  and look for the tab to aura test.[/QUOTE]

Madame Spiritalk, I followed your advice to Kadi and I took the test.  My primary color is Magneta (always a childhood fave) with Yellow and Crystal running neck and neck. Right on the money.  Thank you, Ma'am. Boodlebear
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 10:34AM #23
magusadhana
[QUOTE=spiritalk;99786]Kadi:  This is an auric colour test that might bring some interesting insights:

Hmm, just tried this and come out very high on Crystal and Violet, with good aspects of logical tan,Magenta and indigo.

I do not know if anyone would be interested here, but posting it here is just as good as any other place...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SamyamaWorld/

This is a group I have just started with the hope that humanity is evolving and we can change the world into a much better place. Drop by read my introduction blurb, and if you think you would be interested then please join. We could do with as many active indigo's and Violets and Crystals etc as possible.

Namaste,

Paul...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 10:34AM #24
magusadhana

Hmm, just tried this and come out very high on Crystal and Violet, with good aspects of logical tan,Magenta and indigo.

I do not know if anyone would be interested here, but posting it here is just as good as any other place...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SamyamaWorld/

This is a group I have just started with the hope that humanity is evolving and we can change the world into a much better place. Drop by read my introduction blurb, and if you think you would be interested then please join. We could do with as many active indigo's and Violets and Crystals etc as possible.

Namaste,

Paul...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2008 - 3:43PM #25
Grinandbearit
I teach a course on aura viewing and I had run across the test a couple of years ago- but forgot about it until the link was given here. I came out to be Indigo-12 and Crystal-11. I'm so glad I found this thread. I have added all of you as friends and hope you have some groups going on. I am certain I am a First Wave Indigo- born in 1959.

Much Love, Linda
1Co 1:18  For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 6:43PM #26
spiritalk
Believe me Linda they came much earlier - I am 43 and have met many from the 40s.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 6:43PM #27
spiritalk
Believe me Linda they came much earlier - I am 43 and have met many from the 40s.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2008 - 9:16AM #28
ambientindigochild
i could google this but I dont feel like it cuz Im lazy but can someone please explain to me a little bit more about Crystal Children?  I had an angel theropy reading and she told me i was an indigo child (adult) but I have strong potential to be a Crystal.  What is that exactly?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2008 - 9:18AM #29
ambientindigochild

this website hates me... it wont work on my computer *cries*  :(
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 02, 2008 - 10:19AM #30
spiritalk
Apparently the test connection has been discontinued.  But if you go to the main page, the aura test is available within the site.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook