Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View Prophetic vs. Other Dream Types...
5 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2009 - 3:02AM #31
redimida78

GreenEyedLily wrote:

This was brought up on another thread and we thought it would be a good discussion topic for the dream board.

If you have prophetic dreams: 

1. Have you discovered how to differentiate between a prophetic dream and the many other types there are?

2. How did you learn to do this?

3. What are your signals for each type of dream?

Those are just some starting questions...feel free to add your opinion or experiences!
:p

I had a dream that I was walking through a desert town with my mom and I remember that I was looking for God in the dream. I came to a house that had steps attached to it and I told my mom, that I was going to go up to see if I could find him. I walked about half wway up the steps when I saw a small cloud coming. It was pretty low so I could stand on the tips of my toes and reach a finger inside the cloud. Thats when i felt someting touch my finger and then a hand took mine and held it very tightly. I remember feeling detatched from everything and just never wanted to lt go.But I did and when I tried to follow the cloud,it was gone. I felt at peace when I woke up,but at the same time I felt a little sad. Kinda wish I didn't wake up.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2009 - 3:09AM #32
redimida78

ShamanMystic wrote:

it is a stored memory.. psych types call it repressed memory... say i goto dream land ie quantum connected reality where time is irrelevant.. ie past, present, future all same place the eternal now of dream land... i have dream of myself there doing something tomorrow.. then alarm goes off and i wake up and forget the dream.. then later i expereince it.. the memory is remembered at a celluar level in that conscious mind cannot tell difference between here and there without alot of training and even then it can be fooled.. neurons fire leaving trails and when u experience dejavu neurons fire same sequence same paths etc... the memory was there from beginning but conscious thought pushed down repressed it for some reason.. not important, just a dream etc.....gotta get to work.. what was i dreaming... lol that kinda stuff..

I have a weird "memory" of when I was three my parents took my older brother and I to the beach. I remember saying that I had to use the restroom and my mom made my brother take me. Then all of a sudden it got dark and a massive wave came up and took my dad and my mom yelled for us to run and then the wave took her. I was left crying and a man approached my brother and I. My brother took his hand and told me to follow also. But I was scared and the man picked me up and carried me. I remember hiding my face in his shoulder and crying. This "memory" caused me a lot of problems in adolecense. I thought that I was adopted and that my parents were hiding something from me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook