Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View New discussion Group
10 years ago  ::  Dec 10, 2007 - 2:04PM #1
BeerLover
[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Blue"]Hello all,

This is not one of my usual haunts, but it seems to be a highly appropriate place to solicit members for a dialogue group I'm forming.  It is for people who were raised Christian, remain Christian, but who have set out exploring other sorts of spiritualities- you know, the ones most Christians will warn you to stay away from.

Some of us don't listen;) When I began my journey outside the bible, I found a few good people here on B'net who helped me to understand and develop my intuitive gifts. Perhaps there are others on this board like me, looking for a place to share this part of their story. And let's face it, it's difficult to find those willing to fully embrace both sides of the "Christian Intuitive" label. If this (or something similar) applies to you, please enrich my dialogue group by being a part. You can find it under "Dialogue Groups," "Spirituality." Or by cliking on the link: http://www.beliefnet.com/study_group...dygroupID=8970

Hope to see some of you there,
BeerLover[/COLOR][/FONT]
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 13, 2007 - 10:32PM #2
BeerLover
[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Sienna"]OK, the first try at this DG was a dud.  I tried to start the group in the old Dialogue Groups section, thinking it was the same as the new "Groups."  It's not.  If you want to join the discussion, go to Groups and type in "Christians Exploring Other," and this group will come up as the only hit.

Hope to see you there.

BeerLover[/COLOR][/FONT]
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook