7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 2:52AM #1
hithrael
Warm welcomes to everyone on our new boards!

Looking forward to hearing about each of your spiritual journey, no matter what shape, form or path they decided to take.

~N
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 24, 2007 - 8:59PM #2
stardustiam
HI!  I've been 'ignoring' God and anything spiritual for a long time.  But now I have the courage to pray a little bit and meditate some.  And already I'm feeling a closeness that I remember and have been lost without.  It started with praying for others, I feel such a calm and a certainty that God is there.  Just rambling.  I'm going to work on building a strong prayer and meditation life in order to be close to God.  Thank you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2012 - 11:25AM #3
Sarrie413

Oct 15, 2007 -- 2:52AM, hithrael wrote:

Warm welcomes to everyone on our new boards!

Looking forward to hearing about each of your spiritual journey, no matter what shape, form or path they decided to take.

~N

I was 13 when I first started going to church, I got saved but not many years later I backslid on God. I was out of church for almost 2 years. Then when I was like 20 I started going back to church and rededicated my life to Christ and I've been living for Him ever since. I have grown so much in God. He has brought me so far and out of ALOT of not very good situations in my life where the devil had a hold of me trying to bring me back down and trying to keep me from growing. But I made up my mind that I want the devil to be afraid of me. 

God has showed alot to me. He has given me dreams, He has given me words of wisdom and alot more. I really made up my mind a while back that if I was going to TRULY live for God then I have to stop being around all the negative and listening to people when they are talking filthy. So I did, God weeded quite a few people out of my life. I had a friend and she had the spirit of jezebel and this spirit is very strong. I had been around this person for many years, about half my life. But God opened my eyes and revealed things to me and I started praying the God would deliver me from that situation, and He did... He has delivered me from cigarettes, drinking, from people that wasn't helping me grow in Him. 

A few years ago God had told me to do a march around my house at first I didn't but He got loud and stern with me and told me again. So I went out and marched around the house 7 times, and I was praying and pleaing the blood of Jesus around the house and asking God to put an angel at each corner of the house. Our neighbors at the time had a pit bull and I am terrified of them. Because one tried to attack me years ago. Well, either that night or the next my mom went outside and came right back in and said " guess what's outside?" I said "satan?" and I had gotten chills up my spine. Well I went to the door and quietly put my face to the window and the dog was out there starring at me. Then I pointed my finger at him and he turned his head to the corner of the house and then he took off running. I believe that the dog seen the angel at the corner of the house. 

An old friend of mine has 2 knots on the back of her head. Well, one night she went to get prayer and I went with her and everybody started praying for her. I had my right hand on the one that was on the left. As we were praying I felt the knot shrink in my hand. 

God is SO good!!! He is an ontime God!!! I am SO glad I serve a risen saviour!!! I am so glad that He has found favor in me...

That's just some of the things that God has done for me in my walk with Him :)

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook