7 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2007 - 1:54PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
Welcome! Please tell us about yourself.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 10:30AM #2
spiritalk
My following is Modern Spiritualism - I am an ordained minister - which I see as the place to gather to learn all that is possible about personal spirituality.  This is true for each and every seeker that is welcomed.

God bless, J
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 7:25PM #3
mare45
Hello Spiritalk,
       I found a friend lol. Ok I just spent about a half hour on the new bnet.  I figured it all out. It is really very simple. I did my profile. I put a picture of my grandaughter on my home page. I didnt know you are an ordained minister. No wonder you give the best advice. I am gratefull for your friendship on Bnet. Talk to you soon.

Love and Peace
Mare
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 5:19AM #4
akut
hello I'm a follower as well as a priestess of Anubis I have a tattoo of an unk on my hand which means to walk a path more difficult than most I also do oracle readings with the book of doors and Egyptian alchemical oracle
Thanks
Akut
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 9:21AM #5
spiritalk
Pardon my ignorance, what/who is Anubis?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 16, 2007 - 11:05AM #6
Todd999
Hello,  I am a Kriya Yoga practitioner and am very interested in Eastern mysticism and various yoga practices (not so much the physical kind).

Thanks,
Todd
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 16, 2007 - 11:05AM #7
Todd999
Hello,  I am a Kriya Yoga practitioner and am very interested in Eastern mysticism and various yoga practices (not so much the physical kind).

Thanks,
Todd
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 11:09PM #8
Artahrens

The best proof that I have of being psychic and a magician at an early age was that I decided at an early age not to have children and rather to seek out "the mystery of life." I was successful at both.  LOL 

I graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis, Maryland;  commissioned 1957 into and then completed a career in the Air Force.  I spent much of my necessary time in my desired academic subjects toward a Masters in Engineering and in Business Management, a degree in Secondary Science Education (Physics specialty plus the whole science spread), and had earlier graduate work in Abstract Mathematics, and another major in Philosophy.  I've had a wide dedication to esoteric investigation and membership, and dwelt long hours, especially mastering the Tarot, contemplating  the Tree of Life (Kabbala, Rosicrucian interpretations).

My childhood began in the Protestant Reformed Church;  then being converted to Fundamentalism at age 16, and dropping that for more philosophical and psychological interpretations ten years later.  I would classify myself as a NeoPagan or New Ager with some first-hand exposure to world religions so that it might be best to center myself, as well, in Transpersonal Psychology or the Human Potential Movement.  I've lived in sacred Hawaii now around 37 years, and taught, certified with tenure in the Public School system here.  My late wife spontaneously was an impressive clairaudient channeler.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook