Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Final Words On US News & Politics
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 5:26PM #1
KindredSai
I joined b-net in 2006 and have only posting in 2015 at US News and politics.

This is my farewell, it's been great chatting and debating with you all.

I am a British Muslim who believes that the US is a great nation with great people. I admire it's democracy, it's freedom of faith and it's liberties.

While the US is open to criticism and scrutiny like very other nation, I hope that Americans live in a future of peace and stability. I believe in the equality of all people, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, atheist etc.

I hope every single one of you find happiness in life. Let us hope that the world turns for the better.

Travel, make as many friends as possible, find a kind lover, love your neighbour, treat everyone with respect and have no regrets:)

Cheerio! 
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 5:30PM #2
rabello

I will miss you KindredSai

I have greatly appreciated your posts, including those on that other board.  I am glad that you migrated over here to help us understand a different perspective that is not often considered, here, on this board.

Be well and take care.

Black Lives Matter
Muslim Lives Matter
There is no such thing as "illegals"
LGBT Lives Matter
Poor Women's Lives Matter

"If we jump too quickly to the universal formulation, 'all lives matter,' then we miss the fact that black people have not yet been included in the idea of 'all lives.'"

--Professor Judith Butler
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 9:07PM #3
Girlchristian

Thank you for your posts througout the years. I wish you well!

Steph

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." George Chakiris

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.” Stuart Chase
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 9:28PM #4
Stardove

KindredSai,

This is great advise: Travel, make as many friends as possible, find a kind lover, love your neighbour, treat everyone with respect and have no regrets:)

I love it and will certainly try my best.  Thanks for being a part of the Community.

To all our members you are what made the Community.  I believe we were one of the first great social experiments.  We came to a place where diversity was expected and honored.  We thrived for a while until other social experiments took over the social scene. 

I will carry a part of each of you with me in my heart forever.  Thank you for your time and energy.

Star  Kiss

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 10:08PM #5
rangerken

You were a great member and are a fine person. Good luck and God...or as is for you more appropriate...Allah Bless :-)

Rangerken

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 10:10PM #6
Ironhold

Well, Happy Trails and Goodbye.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 10:18PM #7
Do_unto_others

Good night all. It's been fun.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 10:24PM #8
F1fan

It was great having a perspective from Europe.  I always liked your posts, and would defer to your experiences about experience as a Muslim versus what I think it is.  Interesting and illuminating.  

Until next time ....

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2015 - 8:37AM #9
Karma_yeshe_dorje

I understand that the Community won't end until 6 AM Sunday, Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2015 - 10:35AM #10
F1fan

Oct 31, 2015 -- 8:37AM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

I understand that the Community won't end until 6 AM Sunday, Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

They haven't pulled the plug yet.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook