Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View GOP Debate in Colorado
2 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2015 - 8:20PM #1
Stardove
The GOP debate has begun on CNBC.

Introductions have begun.

I hope all the candidates smoke a little weed before the debate.  Cool
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2015 - 8:34PM #2
Stardove

The gloves are off again.  Tongue Out

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 10:35AM #3
drawout

I tuned in a little early and was impressed by the intelligent analysis of the commentators before the debate. It didn't have the super hyped up professional wrestling atmosphere like CNN. Then they asked intelligent questions and I was delighted that Ted Cruz snapped and had a hissy fit about that. What a mental sissy! As a fan of anti-intellectual buffoonery Huckleberry won my dipshit award for promising to cure cancer,diabetes,Alzheimer so we can end medicare! HEAL!(ROFLMAO)

I am still hoping Dr Carson gets the nomination and then the day will come when someone asks him his opinion of people who go to church on Sunday. Spoiler alert the 7th day Adventists believe they all are damned for eternity. They didn't get a clue after the Mormon moron they ran last time.snicker

www.google.com/search?q=mutley+laugh&ie=...

'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 10:42AM #4
Druac

It was a perfect example of the state of the party.

Jesus Is My Savior...He Saves Me From REALITY!
---------------------------------------------
We created god in our own image and likeness!
[George Carlin]
"Reason & Logic" - A Damn Good Slogan!
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg, an American physicist
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 10:59AM #5
mecdukebec
Jebbyavis deflating; my impression of last night.

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 11:23AM #6
Find1Answer

meh...it was not that enlightening.    too many candidates to receive any substantial information.   

Human nature leads people to put each other in neat boxes. Some put all women into one category, even though Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton both exist. Black Lives Matter activists are arrested for civil disobedience nationwide, but we talk about “the black vote” as though Republican Ben Carson isn’t running for president and conservative Clarence Thomas isn’t a justice of the Supreme Court.

The Right Wing and the Left Wing come from the same bird.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 1:03PM #7
looshawn

CNBC monitors flopped big time on this debate.

The debate was supposed be on the ecomomy, and I thought it was a great idea, especially with CNBC being the source. How sadly mistaken we all were.

It had the 3 basic monitors, with 3 other "guests" who came up with questioning to throw at the candidates.

The worse thing is, the majority of the questions had absolutely nothing to do with the economy, with much of it being personal attacks towards the candidates.

I watched its entirity. What a farce.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 1:55PM #8
Stardove

Fact-checking the GOP debate in Boulder

See link if you are interested in fact checking what was said.  The link is to PBS News Hour.

---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 2:07PM #9
Midutch

Oct 29, 2015 -- 1:03PM, looshawn wrote:

The debate was supposed be on the ecomomy ...

The economy's doing reasonably well. Low unemployment, low inflation, reasonably steady growth, manufacturing up, etc.. What were they going to ask questions about? What are they going to say? That it's all Obama's fault?

Oh, wait.

"creationism" ... 2000+ years worth of ABYSMAL FAILURE ... and proud of it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 3:40PM #10
looshawn

Oct 29, 2015 -- 2:07PM, Midutch wrote:

Oct 29, 2015 -- 1:03PM, looshawn wrote:

The debate was supposed be on the ecomomy ...

The economy's doing reasonably well. Low unemployment, low inflation, reasonably steady growth, manufacturing up, etc.. What were they going to ask questions about? What are they going to say? That it's all Obama's fault?

Regardless of how well you think the economy may be doing, the debate topic was supposed be about the economy. The moderators chose otherwise.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook