Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Arab Men Flock to Refugee Camps to Buy Little Syrian Girls
3 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2015 - 12:29PM #1
rocketjsquirell
I wonder why this gets so little mention in the press and why all those human rights activists and organizations ignore it?

Arab men flock to refugee camps to buy little Syrian girls

The Middle East refugee camps have become shopping centers for rich men, where young girls are being sold for a cheap price.

Arab men buys Syrian teen girls for marriage and sex, and according to Arab media most of the Syrian refugee girls are being sold to Saudi Arabia.

- The only thing we currently hear about is that one can get a Syrian wife for 100 dinars (about $140), writes the Jordanian commentator Maher Abu Tair.
. . .
According to commentators, not a single imam or religious scholar has renounced the abuse. On the contrary.

- There is nothing wrong with such marriages if men can afford to pay, said the Libyan imam, Sheik Ashraf al-Aqrabi. 
. . .
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/it...
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2015 - 4:31PM #2
rangerken

The question should be why the feminists are not screaming about this. It's just another example of left wing hypocracy. And it is shameful!

How about it feminists...care to take this issue on???? Doesn't it fit into whatever your agenda happens to be???

Ken

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2015 - 5:36PM #3
LeahOne

Ken,  I AM a feminist.  And I am outraged - no less by this than by the KSA "government" seeming to not notice the 'sex tourism' by their citizens.

I wonder what kind of hints we'd have to drop to get the Saudis to notice?

I hold out hope that some day, whoever we've put in the White House will grow a pair big enough to turn to the rest of the world and say "OK, here's what we're going to do:  we will NOT be allying with nations which hold substantially different legal practices from us.  We are THAT dedicated to our Constitution, that we will not tolerate alliances with nations which do not recognize the same 'inalienable rights' of their respective citizenry, alien residents, workers, tourists, etc..."

Not being allied with another nation is a far cry from being hostile to it, or declaring war against it. 

I really think the US needs to start LIVING the Constitution like most of us try to live our religious faiths/personal ethics. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook