Switch to Forum Live View To Insure an obama Election
2 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2012 - 9:02PM #1
TENAC
I dont see this impressing the mullahs in Iran.

Is obama green lighting an Israeli strike?

Armada of British naval power massing in the Gulf as Israel prepares an Iran strike

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2012 - 10:41PM #2
Find1Answer

Sep 15, 2012 -- 9:02PM, TENAC wrote:

I dont see this impressing the mullahs in Iran.

Armada of British naval power massing in the Gulf as Israel prepares an Iran strike

25 nations with their warships engaging in a military exercise in the Straits of Hormuz.    Sounds like NATO to me.      I guess they grew a big stick like Palin suggested.

"I don’t care if the federal government is telling me to buy my employees Jack Daniel’s or birth control. What gives them the right to tell me that I have to do that? That’s my issue, that’s what I object to, and that’s the beginning and end of the story."

This hint that Potter had merely swaddled an anti-government rant within a "religious" blanket illustrates the main problem with Justice Samuel Alito's majority opinion in Hobby Lobby: it takes claims of religious scruples for granted.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-expanded-hobby-lobby-20140702-column.html#page=1
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2012 - 11:25PM #3
catboxer

To insure an Obama election, juzt add Mittens & stir.

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2012 - 3:51PM #4
crunchyfrog

To ensure an Obama victory have Dubya publicly endore Romney.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2012 - 12:13PM #5
Find1Answer

Sep 16, 2012 -- 3:51PM, crunchyfrog wrote:

To ensure an Obama victory have Dubya publicly endore Romney.

or better yet have Dick Cheney wax on about Romney being the neo con son he never had.

"I don’t care if the federal government is telling me to buy my employees Jack Daniel’s or birth control. What gives them the right to tell me that I have to do that? That’s my issue, that’s what I object to, and that’s the beginning and end of the story."

This hint that Potter had merely swaddled an anti-government rant within a "religious" blanket illustrates the main problem with Justice Samuel Alito's majority opinion in Hobby Lobby: it takes claims of religious scruples for granted.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-expanded-hobby-lobby-20140702-column.html#page=1
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2012 - 11:12PM #6
JohnQ

Well, after watching and listening to Romney speaking about the 47% I thnk without a doubt the prize goes to Catboxer:

Sep 15, 2012 -- 11:25PM, catboxer wrote:

To insure an Obama election, juzt add Mittens & stir.

Peace!                 
------

Christian LIES wed Christian HATE......Begot a child....it’s named Prop 8! 

Supreme Court let it stand.....which means we can vote away the rights of others in our land.

Sad as that may be...it hurts all of us.....not just me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2012 - 9:45AM #7
catboxer

Actually, John Q, the prize goes to Batman Romneh and his running mate, Robin Ryan, since it's their bargain-basement Ayn Randism that insures Obama's victory.

Ayn Rand was a mean, ugly woman with an ugly, mean-spirited philosophy, evidenced in the Romneh video released yesterday, which might be called "The 47 Percent Solution."

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2012 - 10:19AM #8
crunchyfrog

Logically, Obama should be a one-term president. However, snce the American people re-elected a known dangerous, incompetent idiot in 2004, anything can happen.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2012 - 10:27AM #9
Do_unto_others

Sep 15, 2012 -- 9:02PM, TENAC wrote:

I'm SURE that Obama controls the governments of 25 nations - NOT!

(From the article: "Cruisers, aircraft carriers and minesweepers from 25 nations are converging ...")

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook