Post Reply
Switch to Forum Live View Jewish Extremists Torch Car and Spray Hatred Graffiti
2 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2012 - 7:04PM #1
KindredSai
Posts: 5,522
www.naharnet.com/stories/en/51649-suspec...

Vandals believed to be Jewish extremists on Wednesday torched a car and sprayed anti-Arab graffiti near a refugee camp near Ramallah, an Agence France Presse correspondent and police said. 
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2012 - 4:35AM #2
Dostojevsky
Posts: 7,342

From the link -


"Israeli police confirmed that a car had been torched and anti-Arab graffiti sprayed nearby, while the army said troops had found graffiti reading: "Migron price tag" and other hateful slogans.


Visiting the site, Ramallah governor Leila Ghanam accused the Israeli authorities of complicity with the perpetrators.


"These people are protected by the army," she said. "There are a lot of cameras around settlements which are guarded by the army -- the settlers can't do anything without protection from the army."


The condemnation and action has to come from the top.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2012 - 6:56AM #3
KindredSai
Posts: 5,522

Sep 9, 2012 -- 4:35AM, Dostojevsky wrote:


From the link -


"Israeli police confirmed that a car had been torched and anti-Arab graffiti sprayed nearby, while the army said troops had found graffiti reading: "Migron price tag" and other hateful slogans.


Visiting the site, Ramallah governor Leila Ghanam accused the Israeli authorities of complicity with the perpetrators.


"These people are protected by the army," she said. "There are a lot of cameras around settlements which are guarded by the army -- the settlers can't do anything without protection from the army."


The condemnation and action has to come from the top.




Amnesty has reported that Israeli authorities are quite complicit with these actions. If you think about it the IDF are citizens from all walks of life, they will sympathise with the hatred of many radicals.




Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2012 - 11:19PM #4
teilhard
Posts: 50,878

In Israel, such Crimes are investigated, Arrests made, Charges brought, a Trial is held ...


In "Palestine" such a Crime against a "Jewish" Target would be praised and a Street or Plaza named after the Perpetrator ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2012 - 12:54AM #5
Mlyons619
Posts: 16,571

Sep 9, 2012 -- 6:56AM, KindredSai wrote:


Amnesty has reported that Israeli authorities are quite complicit with these actions.




Izzatafact?  Prove it.


Sep 9, 2012 -- 6:56AM, KindredSai wrote:


If you think about it the IDF are citizens from all walks of life, they will sympathise with the hatred of many radicals.



So the IDF (made up of CITIZENS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE IN ISRRAEL as you so stated) is in sympathy with radicals and vandals?  That is certainly NOT what I read in the responses of Israeli posters here - or in Israeli periodicals. 


In a separate incident, six Israeli punks were arrested by Israeli Police for assaulting a Palestinian man.  Yup, that REALLY sounds like Israeli authorities egging on the radicals, eh?




 

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2012 - 1:39PM #6
KindredSai
Posts: 5,522

Sep 10, 2012 -- 12:54AM, Mlyons619 wrote:


Sep 9, 2012 -- 6:56AM, KindredSai wrote:


Amnesty has reported that Israeli authorities are quite complicit with these actions.




Izzatafact?  Prove it.


Sep 9, 2012 -- 6:56AM, KindredSai wrote:


If you think about it the IDF are citizens from all walks of life, they will sympathise with the hatred of many radicals.



So the IDF (made up of CITIZENS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE IN ISRRAEL as you so stated) is in sympathy with radicals and vandals?  That is certainly NOT what I read in the responses of Israeli posters here - or in Israeli periodicals. 


In a separate incident, six Israeli punks were arrested by Israeli Police for assaulting a Palestinian man.  Yup, that REALLY sounds like Israeli authorities egging on the radicals, eh?



www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/in-ja...


Here is one case where the police break the ribs of a man who was an Arab squatting in a supposedly ecvited house, the man asked if the men evicting them had an eviction order the Israelis called the special police and beat up the man. If this man they were evicting was Jewish, they would not treat the man in the same manner.


Your news story is paying lipservice to the Arab lobbies in Israel, the fact is the Israeli establishment is racist and prejudice against Arabs in Israel and the territories. The man above's story is one of many others.

Moderated by CharikIeia on Sep 11, 2012 - 03:11AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2012 - 8:35PM #7
Dostojevsky
Posts: 7,342

"This week marked the beginning of the daily journey from home to school for thousands of children in the West Bank. Barriers, checkpoints, the Apartheid Wall, settlers, and fences all imposed bt the Israeli occupation are only some of the obstacles Palestinian students will have to overcome.


For example, in order to reach their school in the village of at-Tuwani, the children of Tuba and Maghayr al-Abeed, two remote villages in the South Hebron Hills, must cross two illegal Israeli settlements, Ma’on and the ultra-nationalist outpost of Havat Ma’on, incidentally both built on land confiscated from at-Tuwani.


On this route, the risk of attack by settlers is so high that for the eighth year in a row, the children will make the journey escorted by a military patrol and 'observed’ by the Italian volunteers of Operation Dove – Non Violent Peace Corps of the Association Comunita’ Papa Giovanni XXIII.


The situation appears even more paradoxical if one thinks, as Rise points out, "that these children are asked to trust the same soldiers who then go and arrest their brothers." Israeli soldiers protecting Palestinian children from other Israelis is certainly not a common sight in the West Bank. But there have been examples of a soldier being beaten by settlers as he was protecting the children and more recently two soldiers placed themselves in front of a car speeding towards a child."uruknet.info/?p=m90960&hd=&size=1&l=e


The sheer lawlessness is beyond comprehension. Why aren't these settlers


charged? What struck me from this link is the fear you can see in children as they run- nit sure the photos will come through.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2012 - 3:55AM #8
shmuelgoldstein
Posts: 2,335

Sep 10, 2012 -- 8:35PM, Dostojevsky wrote:

For example, in order to reach their school in the village of at-Tuwani, the children of Tuba and Maghayr al-Abeed, two remote villages in the South Hebron Hills, must cross two Israeli settlements, Ma’on and the ultra-nationalist outpost of Havat Ma’on, incidentally both built on land confiscated from at-Tuwani....



Now *they* know what it feels like.


Our kids have to travel through three Arab villages, and the buses must be bullet-proof. And they do not get the benefit of any Army escort, be it Israeli, Italian, or anyone else.


Yesterday, my 9 year-old son told me that two Arab teenagers were holding softball-sized rocks and waited and threw the rocks at his schoolbus (this is just outside Hawara, south of Sh'chem). The bus driver stopped, got out and reported the incident.


And things like this have been going on for decades.


ALL rock-throwing and other violent activities must stop, be it from the Arab side, or the Israeli side. The vast majority comes from the Arab side, so they have more work to do.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2012 - 9:12AM #9
KindredSai
Posts: 5,522

Now *they* know what it feels like.


An eye for an eye makes the whole World blind.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2012 - 1:16PM #10
teilhard
Posts: 50,878

Yes ...


The "Palestinian" Leaders and People must STOP the constant Incitement and Invectives ...


Sep 12, 2012 -- 3:55AM, shmuelgoldstein wrote:


Sep 10, 2012 -- 8:35PM, Dostojevsky wrote:

For example, in order to reach their school in the village of at-Tuwani, the children of Tuba and Maghayr al-Abeed, two remote villages in the South Hebron Hills, must cross two Israeli settlements, Ma’on and the ultra-nationalist outpost of Havat Ma’on, incidentally both built on land confiscated from at-Tuwani....



Now *they* know what it feels like.


Our kids have to travel through three Arab villages, and the buses must be bullet-proof. And they do not get the benefit of any Army escort, be it Israeli, Italian, or anyone else.


Yesterday, my 9 year-old son told me that two Arab teenagers were holding softball-sized rocks and waited and threw the rocks at his schoolbus (this is just outside Hawara, south of Sh'chem). The bus driver stopped, got out and reported the incident.


And things like this have been going on for decades.


ALL rock-throwing and other violent activities must stop, be it from the Arab side, or the Israeli side. The vast majority comes from the Arab side, so they have more work to do.





Quick Reply
Cancel
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook