2 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2012 - 6:23PM #3
ted08721

live at police station

www.ustream.tv/channel/savagetruth

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2012 - 7:18PM #4
Fodaoson

Do you really have a point?    I do not see one.  

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2012 - 7:45PM #5
ted08721

Jul 29, 2012 -- 7:18PM, Fodaoson wrote:

Do you really have a point?    I do not see one.  

Well I did post link as a public service, so people could observe first hand to see what was happening at this protest of police brutallity, there have been some very informative interviews with the people that live in these neighborhoods.
More information that we take in allows us to form a informed opinion.
lets face it we do hear a lot of uninform opinions on protests during the past year where many even at this forum have showed their ignorance.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2012 - 8:09PM #6
ted08721

Watch the brave police threaten civilians today in Anaheim

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcOjgKTDP4M&feat...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2012 - 10:44PM #7
Fodaoson

I did not see police brutality, I saw policemen run by  bystanders and did not knock them down,   I saw  officers trying to keep control so the lookee see person did not get involved.   Her is ost to you video that tell what you do not want us to see.

“Okay I was here today. And you know what I saw? All I saw were a bunch of gang-bangers and anarchists provoking the police, throwing objects and screaming offensive words. Which is why I left because i didn't want to get arrested, however the police did well in arresting these thugs. I was eating across the street at carl jr and there's this satanic anarchist bragging about how he threw rocks at the cops and got arrested in the last protest. These people are a disgrace, support the APD!!!!!!

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2012 - 8:12AM #8
ted08721

Jul 29, 2012 -- 10:44PM, Fodaoson wrote:

I did not see police brutality, I saw policemen run by  bystanders and did not knock them down,   I saw  officers trying to keep control so the lookee see person did not get involved.   Her is ost to you video that tell what you do not want us to see.

“Okay I was here today. And you know what I saw? All I saw were a bunch of gang-bangers and anarchists provoking the police, throwing objects and screaming offensive words. Which is why I left because i didn't want to get arrested, however the police did well in arresting these thugs. I was eating across the street at carl jr and there's this satanic anarchist bragging about how he threw rocks at the cops and got arrested in the last protest. These people are a disgrace, support the APD!!!!!!

You should reread my post I said protester were protesting police brutality, its funny how people only see what they want to see in a statement.

btw "protesters rights denied" link below
Also can someone explain why police are wearing military combat uniforms??????????????

exposingthetruth.info/first-amendment-in...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2012 - 8:24AM #9
ted08721

Jul 29, 2012 -- 10:44PM, Fodaoson wrote:

So you post a statement from some idiot on the internet what he claims to have witness, did you look at the other classy statements from your friend such as these

WillToPower000commented:

"At-least faggot in the U.S aren't publicly executed like in Iran and Arabia."

"Well Lenin was funded by bankers. They're facts backing that up."

" I hope the police execute all these faggots. These sub-humans don't deserve to live, not in my work..."

"Fuck mexico. Roach infested unstable country. 3 billion? LOL"

I could go on but I think you get my point

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2012 - 9:23AM #10
Nepenthe

Scenes From Militarized America

So far, this is the only picture I have seen of the situation in Anaheim.  It is the only one I need to see.  The only time something like this should ever be seen is if a foreign nation has invaded or massive riots, with numbers in the thousands, were being staged.  Neither of those things are happening.  There is not one legitimate reason for police to ever wear military camo.

Also, the media plays an important part in allowing the police state to grow even further in its strength:

Compare the Headlines

The Los Angeles Times:  ”Angry Anaheim Crowd Threw Bottles at Police, Set Fires on Streets

Reason:  ”Anaheim Cops Shoot Rubber Bullets, Unleash Dog on Crowd Protesting Police Shooting

One would scarcely know they were talking about the same thing

Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook